Pages

Friday, November 4, 2011

Gah! More shopping! Someone slap me!
Clearly I cannot be trusted on the damn computer. I shop instead of catching up on schoolwork fuck fuck.
Got another sephora bunch coming. This time I got Charlotte's bronzer, which I do like..and a lovely lilac perfume that I tried in-store and liked. A silver headband (whyyyy did I need that?)
And the reason for placing the order?
A sephora brand all-in-one makeup palette that had gone half-off.
For $7 I'm getting 8 teeny eyeshadows, 8 teeny lipglosses and a blush and a bronzer. Nevermind that I don't need them. I wanted to try sephora's brand of makeup and this thing looked so cuuuute. Who cares it the shadows etc are so tiny that my shirt buttons are bigger?
Sigh.
I have a weakness for cute tiny things.
I was even looking at a ltd ed clinique thing with 6 teeny weeny lip colors and a wristlet and keychain. 2 teeny lipsticks that probably don't even twist up..and 2 styles of teeny glosses...bad bad me... but I did refrain from buying it...for now anyway.
Now I go to bed before I get in anymore trouble.
And to hide the damn reeses chips ahoy mom bought tonight. They're unopened and taunting me. Maybe fighting that temptation is what blew my shopaholic problem.
And ofc I got freebies... various fragrances again. I do like to play with fragrance. Smells affect my mood so yea..... it's like a drug ^_^
Dammit! Bed before I make a thinkgeek order! I keep thinking how I should get that loud alarm that shakes the bed since I keep sleeping thru my current alarms.
Sigh.

1 comment:

  1. Cute tiny things will be the death of us both!

    Wtf are ships ahoy? Normal potato chips or something like pringles?

    If you don't want your YouTube to be associated with your blogger account you'll have to make a new gmail address&account for it to be associated with. That's what I've done for my craft blog&any craft-related videos I do in future. Awkward, but saves a lot of freaking about being discovered >.>

    Ugh, I WISH the female uniform at work had belt loops! It's such a pain in the ass. I have to suck my gut in AND pull my vest waaaay down >.<

    Love you!

    xoxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete