Pages

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Slept in my makeup last night....and it survived. Some came off on my oil blotting papers this time but eh, don't care. Pat a little more on and go cuz I overslept thru church and I work in 10 mins.
Later....
Ok it's later. Am at work now. I forgot blush so I look pale as death. This foundation does match my neck tho.... just when the red shows thru it looks weird. Damn it must find my creme.
Anyway the thanksgiving/black Friday salspaper is in my hands and a makeup kit from a brand I've never tried (profusion) is going 60% off in that sale. Thinking I'll put one aside for myself. Just one kit in all the kits. Even tho I looked at all the makeup I had last night and I got soooo much. It's a brand I've nevver tried! And it's a combo kit...has lip and eye and blush and even some nailpolish. And I'm sooooooo curious!. $6 for like 30 eyeshadows and 6 lipglosses and 4 blushes... and I'm curious!

Someone tell me to get going on my class? Please?
Tell me I don't need to be scared?
That guilt spiral Hyperbole talked about...where she's afraid of emailing someone back cuz then she'll just remind them about their email, so they see how long she took to respond and then they get disappointed in her.....
Yea that's where I am.
In addition to fear of graduation.
Wonder if my school still has free counseling for students?

Tell me no one will care if I reappear in class?

3 comments:

  1. arhh! i used to always sleep in makeup and just pack more on the next day, but now if i do it my skin gets pretty crappy.

    and get going to your class.. no one will care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go to most lectures, ALL tutorials and summarise your notes at the end of each week.
    If you can't do all the readings, at least read the chapter summaries.
    Hand in ALL your homework and assignments, coz every mark helps.
    If you don't understand something, go to the office hours and get them to go over it with you (Make them EARN that tenure, lol!)
    JUST GO TO CLASS. Honestly: nobody gives a fuck if you drop in and out. (If people care more about being seen at a lecture and who goes/doesn't go and who they shagged on the weekend than the content of the lecture, they shouldn't be at Uni) (<-I'm talking about those fucking irritating brainless preppy bitch types here)

    Awww, I'm feeling really bad about contemplating killing off Symon in her body now. There's two options: He doesn't want to give it back or he died of starvation in her body before the famine ended and she's stuck as a man.

    Thank you for the NaNo encouragement. You're a total jewel!

    xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you made it to your class!!

    ::HUGS:: and you don't need to be scared. Channel your inner dragon. <3

    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete