Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2012

i'm a lazy bum ^_^

Yea-ap....I've been reeeaaalllll productive. Really. Yea.
HA!

But I went to EGS just now to check for his updated comic and there were two ads for HostGator.
Sign?
Maybe.....

Sad to say that horrid sugg sell policy is straight from the top. Seems it's part of the bigwigs plan to counter dropping shareholder value. How much you wanna bet Mr CEO gave himself and his buddies a "performance bonus" in spite of those dropping values?
I also got a copy of the sugg sell item list that has the costs included. Depending on the item...could be as little as one cent of profit per sale. Seriously.
If you manage to sell the expensive makeup items you could get as much as 4 bucks and some change....still less than an hour of training a newbie.
Oh well. Sucks to work at this drugstore.
I'm already looking at other possible places to apply. There's walmart, meijer, kroger (ugh I hated being in that union tho) could always aim for Sephora (which would rock, or I think it would) or JCPenney.....employee discounts where Charlotte Ronson has items? Yes please!
Tho my skin care will stay mary kay.
Crap I gotta make an order before the end of the month. It's been a year since my last one and I don't wanna lose that consultant access. Must remember that! Maybe this Saturday since I don't work.

Comicwise I just drew in a notebook, making short scripts and whatnot. It's funny that HostGator showed on EGS because I have still poked around on there, getting more details about how they work. Actually I checked them today to see if their sale is still going on. If I could buy from my phone I probably would. I still need to get my banner made for real tho, so I've been stalling.

Today was Ash Weds and I'm trying to give up chocolate for Lent. Just chocolate, not everything choco-flavored. I'm keeping my protein powder and gnu bars. I might even allow chocolated milk, because it's still milk.
The point isn't to deprive myself (tho I know most people see Lent as a time of deprivation) my point is to take better care of my body. I still vaguely remember being told to think of my body as a temple for God, and I'm very unhealthy. I think getting rid of the junk food I eat most often will be good for me.

And I'm totally loving Mich's last comment. Anyone else annoyed at workplace harassment (or any harassment, really) should totally dig up some black or brown thread. To me it sounds like calling on Karma to deal with a mean bully. Nothing wrong with that. We've all heard the phrase "hwat goes around, comes around" and "you reap what you sow".

Time to get me some more water. Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment