Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Did y'all know Mich drew her new header pics? Soooo jealous!

Other news.... in addition to me being a vampire hermit during my days off (my drawing has not improved) we're had an interesting time at casa Regzig. I kinda wanna illustrate it tho...partly for the practice.
We're all ok. No people or animals were hurt. Possible damange to a violin & a guitar, and I may throttle uncle for what we found after he moved out. Blech!!
We're still discovering how bad the damage is.

Speking of my drawing, I am frustrated at how I can't draw what is in my head. I'd kinda wanted to have something up by valentine's day, sort of as a present to myself...telling silly stories and making people smile makes me smile.
Maybe I should just do the best I can for now and at least get it started? Maybe I should practice pen and paper and find the old family scanner (hope it wasn't damaged)

I dunno....open to suggestions.

Am thinking of hosting either w hostgator (they're wind powered) or bluehost (excellent wordpress compatibility) but I dunno if i'd need to use wordpress or not.
Decisions decisions.
Again open to suggestions.

And I have got to get on the computer soon, and for longer than the 5 mins it takes to pay a bill.

Night all.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks lady! ;) I'll take any compliments on my actual/nonMSPaint drawings, as the one and only thing I can draw is anime-ish cartoons. And I don't even really like anime...

    Draw it!!! I think most of my Paint pics are still ridiculously sloppy, but that's part of what makes them silly and funny.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. With the drawing, like everything, practise makes perfect.

    Practise, everysinglefuckingday. I was doing my best work when I was drawing for at least 30mins a day, every day.

    Also, do studies of things that are hard for you to draw. I did a 'predatory bird foot study' that made my dragon feet SO MUCH better it was unbelievable.

    Lol, when I knit in the round I use 4 needles. I think in the USA you guys generally use 5? Here the stitches are held on 3 needles and you knit onto the 4th. It saves SO MUCH sewing up when you do things in the round! (Its how you make socks, too)

    Thank you for your comment, it was wonderful and made me smile. I need to get the 'work people are jerks' bit tattoed somewhere, maybe on a leg so I can see it on breaks.

    Good luck with the drawing. I can't wait to see your cartoons! Love you so much <3

    ReplyDelete