Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2012

vent- fvcking work

Can I just vent for a second?
At work right now....came in to a passive-aggressive bitchy note from "sba" because I didn't manage to check all the outdates for the entire damn cos "dept" in the 3 hours I had left on my shift.
Wanna know what I did on the day she's whining about?
I did a 33 foot revision. Thirty three feet. Including checking each item individually, pulling out and placing the new items, which got rid of a whole "new stuff box", and then I did price changes and clearanced the old items.
THEN I did outdates for the girls pads and tampons. Mydol. The preg tests and ovulation trackers, and the yeast infection treatments etc. Basically all of fem hygeine except the condoms cuz I simply ran out of time.
The outdate list I was given was the entire fvcking dept. I did what I could.
So I read that she's "been approached" about this & that I "was told to do this and didn't" and that I "need to finish the task".
So only I do resets...only I check for outdated items.
Good to know.
Bitch.

Oh btw...... not a single new-item-box has been emptied since I last worked. So I really am the only person doing this.
Bitch.

3 comments:

  1. OMGWTFBANANAS. I'm telling you, my stores were NOTHING like that. Your store/regional higher-ups are creating a special hell. [Don't get me wrong, you won't hear any defenses of corporate here. My city became a test market for a new pharmacy layout last year and it was incredibly stupid.] I had good store managers and great pharmacy managers. It wasn't all roses and sunshine, but generally speaking, the staff worked together well. In the pharmacy, there's not pressure to sell besides the rx savings stuff, but all filling activities were tracked by computer, and we were expected to maintain certain %s or #s of this that and the other. But seriously, no one was out to get you. I'm just so skeeved I want to come over and beat your managers for you. What's going on is WRONG on every level. Do you have an open door policy, anyone up the chain of command you feel safe bringing a concern to? Can you request to transfer to another store?

    Ughh sorry, I know being mad on your behalf doesn't really help :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fucking hell!

    I've had to do facing in the health&beauty and babyfood aisles when I was on 'light duties' and that shit takes an AGE even when you're only pulling shit up to the front.

    I can't imagine how sodding long it would take you to do what they're asking 0.0; Since you're the only person doing it, you should ONLY do that and leave the rest to the others? I wonder how long it would last before they got others onto it? One shift? Two?

    Fucking HATE bosses like that. She sounds like our Fascist Bitch who comes and reams us out about the number of customer complaints we're getting with tired, overworked staff instead of hiring us some more people so we can actually get a day off once a week?

    RAGE.

    Lol, maybe I'll film a ragefit or some swearing for you. Or I could come yell at your boss so you get to hear swearwords in a kiwi accent :p

    *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh what a bunch of douches.

    I think you should curse them into oblivion!! Well maybe nothing that severe..... Get some black and brown embroidery thread or knitting yarn and tie knots in it whilst thinking about how much you dislike those biotches. When you've a bunch of nots, cut them up into individual knots and try to drop them in "sba's" purse or something. Or in her car. Purses and cars and coat pockets are best--that way they're carrying around the knotwork with them everywhere they go, and eventually their negativity will start coming back to them....

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete