Pages

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Blech! Womanlies kicked up about 3am on sept 26 and it's a heavy month complete with big cramps. Haven't taken 2 motrin at once for awhile. Slept all day Sunday and on and off all day Monday. At least I was awake long enough to get into the 'special clothes'.
I am not happy. The pain is over but my sleep schedule is fucked, I feel messy in general...and smells like a cat just took a shit on my stairs yet again and I am fucking tired of cleaning that up!
It is 7:30am and I've been awake since 7pm last night and couldn't go back to sleep. Today is going to be hell.
I should have gotten on computer and hunted down AIM.
But reading Underwood was good too.

Oh and btw just to be sure FUCK YES I'll read Fairy Queen!! GIMME GIMME GIMME *checking inbox obsessively*

Ahem..moving on I also need to get on comp so I can save the latest cuteness from Samantha and Erin, and definitely save the lated Sam in bikini pics (I'm so bad...she's gotta find that invasive)
Hope she can forgive me. I know she hates the paps and I know me saving pics feeds into the pap stalking...I like looking at her...... I don't need to made-up stories the gossip sites create...but does that really matter since it's the taking of pics that is so invasive?
Sigh....
I need to charge my phone and possibly nap before class.
And really brush this rat's nest on my head.

2 comments:

  1. Get lots and lots of magnesium! I find the only time I have killer cramps is when I am not getting enough magnesium in my diet so I take a Cal/Mag supplement.

    ReplyDelete