Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2011

GRRRRRRRRRRRRR FUCKING HELL WHAT THE FLYING FUCK IS BLOGGER DOING ?!?!

Guess later tonight I'll have to try "the updated blogger interface" preferably on comp... but after I get some idea what to expect I'll have to update on my phone too...

CUZ BLOGGER DASHBOARD FUCKING REFUSES TO LET ME SCROLL damn fuck shit.... I can't see my blog list and I only have the slow-loader blogs like Mich and Peri bookmarked cuz I can't have two windows w their blogs or phone browser crashes.
Which means right now I'm basically locked out of ever other blog except theirs. Cuz I can't get to my blogroll!! Grrrrr!

Why can I scroll down other pages but can't scroll down the dashboard? Fucking hell!!

So I'm behind on blogs...:( sorry. *cries*
And eating has been shit. Still bleeding...am annoyed. Least the pain is gone.

Gonna take a chance on my health...I found 4 birth control packs i'd forgotten about. They cost me $35 each so I figured I can use em up and be normal for a few months. I don't think they expired....and what's the worst that can happen?

Sleep schedule is fucked too.

So cats hate citrus eh? Hmmm do I need actual citrus oils or is a strong citrusy scent enough?
Heehee *evil grin* my stairs SHALL be mine once again.

3 comments:

  1. Blogger always seems to be causing problems for at least one person. It likes to not load my followers page and tell me I'm not following blogs on a fairly frequent basis. I don't do the mobile blogging though. My phone isn't special enough. I tried it and it wouldn't let me post a picture. Although it could be my phone company refusing to let me...
    The expiration date should be somewhere on the bc packs. It probably wouldn't be as effective at preventing pregnancy if it's expired, but it might be good enough to make your womanlies more bearable. If it's not expired it'll work just fine. But if you had any problems like morning sickness, you'll probably have to deal with those again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, that last bit made me giggle! I'm experiencing similar cat... "issues" at the moment. If you go to pet stores, they have cat repellants. :D :D Good luck with blogger. Muthafuckers! Xo Xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMFG FUCKING ENDERMEN!!!

    They keep ripping bits out of the walls of our city and making the forests un-pretty :'(

    Oh shit, does my blog load slow? I can take some of the pics off it so it runs better. It's about time it got a revamp anyway :p

    I think the pains are cause by muscle tension and stress, but it's only ever the left side. I always get stuck ribs on the opposite side, coz I'm right-handed lol. I'm going to start drinking more peppermint tea and thinking calming thoughts XD

    Omg fingerless gloves. . . I've misplaced my purple possum/merino ones *cries* I guess I'll have to make another pair in brown if I CBF looking for them!

    Blogger and YouTube both had issues today. Maybe its 'that time of the month' for google?

    Hope you have a great weekend. Love you! <3

    ReplyDelete