Pages

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Fuuuuuck can't fit in to my jeans. Granted haven't bought any jeans for like 5 years so my jeans are for fitting a skinnier me, about 140 version of me. Yea.
So R found where I get the tickets at, since that list on the website was actually the sponsor list and not the buy-tix-here location list.

Oops.

Did I mention I'm a total noob at actually attending a fashion event of any kind?
Closest I've ever come before is watching the youtubes.

So I feel dumb, and I'll have to call tomorrow to find out what to do....find out if I can even still go.

Either way I'm fat.

R's gf gave me a coat of hers that she can no longer wear. As her weight went up... her cup size did too and she can't wear the coat. I carry my fat in the belly and she carries hers in her bra. I really think she's a DD now. So now I have a black dressy coat, even tho it may be just on loan I still have a black dressy coat, free of charge :D
So now since I have a coat and the jeans don't fit, maybe I'll go with the black dress pants and soft pink button-up with this coat...
Assuming I can still go. For some reason I thought R was gonna get the tix. Again w the oops.

Oh well...if I don't go then that's $40 that I didn't spend.
And if I do go then I get a peek at live fashion shows..even tho it's definitely not New York. Could still be fun ^_^
Ok...after eating cake and cupcakes at R's house I got the usual crunches and leg lifts.
My eating went to shit again...and my boobs are sore. Fuuuuuck

4 comments:

  1. At least you did the exercise - workin' that metabolism! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your outfit sounds like it's going to be incredibly cute :) I'm sorry about the eating. Cupcakes are no fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the black/pink/dressy idea! Got some silver-type jewellery to go with it? :D

    I already have purple possum-merino fingerless gloves, super soft and warm! I'm thinking about venturing into the world of mittens. So many pretty mitten patterns with colourwork and cables out there! :D

    I haven't rung Viv about spinning yet, but I'm going to make myself ring her on monday. I'm good at procrastinating.

    Oh! I need to put leg-lifts back into my nightly routine. I'm starting out small and building up again. Easier to work up than go straight in with a massive routine and crash after 2 days >.<

    Hope you're having a good weekend! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. All my "acceptable" jeans are a bit snug as well. I've been wearing pretty much nothing but sweatpants for like 2 weeks. :/ We'll be ok!! We can always bounce back. <3

    I hope you have an AWESOME time at that fashion thing!!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete