Pages

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Underwood ftw!!

Guess what?
The gift card code arrived! Ofc there was also a 19 cent price hike on my chai latte but it's still cheaper than Ana Regzig's Starbucks habit ^_^
Ahhh I miss her. I want her back!

Also..... Underwood is on its way!!!
So excited!

I wanted multiple copies but I couldn't do that and get the chai and I neeeeed the chai the way Regzig needed her Starbucks. It is getting COLD here too!
Next order? Let's hope.

Does amazon allow more than one giftcard to be used on a single order? Anyone know? Cuz there is no $10 giftcard in the sb redemption list. There's $5 then it jumps right to $25 and I rarely need an order that large. But a $10 would be perfect for me.

Oh well.....at least I have my Underwood copy.

Too bad I still fail at controlling my fat face stuffing.
Tomorrow's protein shake is all ready and waiting in fridge.
As Samantha Ronson once sang:
Tomorrow is another day.
And another song...
Tomorrow always comes

(Granted she was singing about broken hearts and healing from a breakup, but sometimes I feel like I've cheatted on myself and broken an agreement with my body. This weight is making me sick, literally. And in pain. Wtf is wrong w me that I can't do this?)

Night! <3

2 comments:

  1. I have a rather odd question: You named your blog after Ana Regzig? Hers was one of the first pro-ana blogs I discovered, but the last time I checked it she hadn't updated in quite a while. Am I missing something?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel a connection with a lot of songs that are about relationships due to my eating/body issues. Like Linkin Park's Don't Stay - "Just give me myself back and don't stay... I don't need you anymore." How are you liking Underwood? I need to get a copy ordered.

    ReplyDelete