Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Well the womanlies started. Ugh and yuck. So I slept all day and feck the diet. I want my painkillers and my chocolate. Haven't bought any fresh tho...but found another stash i'd forgotten about. All set on that front. Car still in shop. Think I might have to take my wallet out of my purse to keep from spending. Tho since I'm probably not gonna drive tomorrow why would I carry a purse anyway? Class was cancelled so I just have work. Probably won't even need my keys. And even if I did drive I have license attached to keys so unless I don't have pockets I don't really need a bag ever. Well ok maybe something to hold my sunscreen and water bottle and bug spray. So yea, even Samantha Ronson has been seen carrying bags sometimes.
But it might be a good idea to carry less money. My willpower is shot to hell during womanlies. Not that my willpower was high to begin with. But it's definitely shot right now. Only reason I'm not stuffing my face now is cuz I've already pigged out on eggo cereal and wonka chocolate. Opened a bag from that stash and it's mostly gone. I'm too tired to finish it. Ha!
Will get tall glass of cold water once I finish this milk I think.
Got the swagvids on again as I blog on phone. I found my vanilla chai latte on amazon so I want the $5 credit to go for that. Mmmm a full 6 10oz cans of my fave hot drink mmmmmm.
Also gotta get Mich's book but while Createspace is affiliated w amazon I'm not sure if orders from the 2 sites can be combined. I'm still totally getting the book, but do I need to make a new account to get it?
Maybe my procrastination on my fanletters can be used for good....now I can include the book's website :)
Gotta defend my laziness ^_^
Blahhhhh I feel full. Which is uncomfy...but also kinda good. No more urge to stuff face.
Also feel very tired physically. But can't really sleep. Annoying.
Had two motrin already. Well actually had 2 of the walmart knockoff of motrin. Seems to work, as far as killing pain goes. Don't think motrin makes me lethargic tho. But that could also be the sugar binge and crash. Either way blahhhhhhhh
Ok leftover chocolate hidden infridge and cold water in my glass.
Minecraft up...made yet another world, no doggie yet but I did see a wild one running around. Pretty new world. I'm trrying something new...an open strip mine. Went to the waterline then a few squares back and just started digging. There's a few tiny holes in the walls where I followed iron but most of the mine is open to the sky. Lotsa daylight. Heh torches going all up the wall as I add another the deeper the open mine gets. I guess once I hit bedrock I'll fill the mine in with all the cobblestone and wood I don't need. Especially wood..since it's basically an infinite resource if you arre a good tree lover ^_^
Wow... using some coal to make glass and coal burbns a long time. This is cool. Better go get more sand.each coal burns enough to make like 7 or 8 glass!
And I'm working on the 3rd floor in my new house. I'm gonna try for a slanted roof, cottage style. With a few roof beams that I can have chests on or something.
3am again. Probably because I slept all damn day. Just better make it to work. Need $
Ok...at some point I should turn the baddies on and make sure they don't spawn in my house. That slanted roof makes it dark. Maybe I should put in a skylight!
4am and I feel slightly ill. It comes and goes tho. Could be too much chocolate or it could also be the heat.
Wtf am I gonna do with all this cobblestone? Start building bridges to connect my land masses I guess. I don't thin they're islands...too big. Can't find where water surrounds them. So yea..bridges sound good. Could always do a Tower of Babel too I guess.
I just really like this stripmine idea. Takes forever but in many ways it's less frustrating because there's no dissapointment of the "oh I found a cave!... oh wait it's just my tunnel again" sort.
NOOOOOOOOO this FUCKING EVIL OPTIC MOUSE!! I go to minimize window and fucking mouse hits Close!!
Oh Hallelujah minecraft has an autosave. Whew! Fucking mouse!
Mining mining..... running vids when minecraft is nightime. Nearly 5am now. Getting tired. Had a few handfuls of eggo cereal. Swagvids running slow. Think I'll maybe go once this set of 10 is done?
Built a 3lane bridge across the river. Was fun. There are some random snow patches over here... and it snows rather than rains too. How weird. A block of winter weather in the middle of this landmass. Oh well, yay snowballs.
You know what would be nice? Cars. Like minecraft has boats but no cars. The trains are nice enough but I want a land ride that I can actually direct. The trains would still be useful. We even have both in the real world.
And the hard thing about trains is that you fuel the "engine" in the direction you want to go...but the engine can only push. So you gotta be quick to get into the cart.
I also want a way to take my dog along!
Doesn't that sound nice? A directable land-boat that doesn't need rails and has room for the dog?
Ok closing minecraft. Let's finish this set of vids, then bed.

2 comments:

  1. I hate the womanlies... Such a horrible time. I get in the worst moods. And I feel so bloated and huge... Not taking money would probably be a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to post screencaps of my prettified mine, lol. I found a MASSIVE fuck-off cavern complex under a desert with 2 dungeons (and a third at surface level, and a fourth a few days' run away) and a cache of 10 diamond. . . want the seed and co-ordinates? :p I'm building a huge powered railway to link all my bases on that world. I need TMI to get more gold -.- Thank goodness 1.8 is coming soon! Yay creative mode!

    *Huggles* I'm all for choccy during the monthlies. If I didn't get any, I'd be locked up for murdering the gits who pissed me off XD

    Love you <3

    ReplyDelete