Pages

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Here I am again, blogging on phone while running swagbcks vids. This time it's Style Etc channel and I do watch most of them. Clothes clothes clothes! And watching the catwalk show repeats is very thinspirational.
I was very lazy today...took the bus both to and from class. The right arch feels weird and I wanted to go easy on that foot.
I am without a car for who knows how long. Spent like 15mins in work parking lot the other night trying to get my car to start. So my car is in the shop atm. Class was cancelled for thurs tho so that's a yay. I'm sad about not being able to go to the park tomorrow though.
Mom brought my cane home so I'm trying to go very easy on that right foot.
Overslept and took antkins bar to school. When I got home I didn't feel well. Like acid reflex or something, and an upset stomach. Some milk calmed it down then I had a milky way bar and 2 single serve peanut butter m&ms. Oops.
So then I made up my maxwell house french vanilla latte. Two cups actually. It made me sleepy. Then tall glass of cold water and now here I am.
Took out my beloved Pacific Chai vanilla chai latte LOVE IT but thinkgeek doesn't carry it anymore. Amazon does tho. So gonna earn a 5$ credit for amazon I guess.
And again I'm having issues of wanting to go thru all the vids in this section.
I also feel ready to fall asleep.
Good news is Style Etc string won't take all fuckin night.like 5 or 6 pages left.
Gotta pee then thing I'll take some chai with milk....well another glass of water and then my chai with milk.
It's so calming. I know it's got caffeine but somehow caffeine makes me sleepy.
Mom's got Enterprise playing. Damn T'Pol is hot. Only got season 1 right now. See I read an overview of what she went through and I don't like seeing women suffer. But maybe I could take a closer look at this season and watch the funny ones.
Blah now I've eaten a tv dinner. Damn hunger. But I was watched too, so yay for further avoiding susppicion. Paranoia sucks.
Ok let's finish this section and go to bed.
And I need milk. Wtf w the acid reflux??
Guess my vanilla chai can be saved a bit longer. Good, cuz it's getting harder to find and buy :/

1 comment:

  1. Acid reflux is a biotch! Tums makes yummy "smoothie" flavours - the choc and vanila creme is my fav, and they definitely help. Pepcid is god, but if you take it before you eat, so that's more for when I'm going to eat something I already know will make me I'll. Like Italian food...

    Hope your foot gets better soon!

    I'm harlequinn28 on aim. Messages go to my phone, so im me anytime! If it's late I use the other sn: iworshipzoot, since I turn the phone off at night. If I'm logged in on zoot, that means I can't sleep.

    <3 u!

    ReplyDelete