Pages

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Grrr some idiot ran into a powerline and some 11 thousand customers are without power, that's what the electric guy said when I used my cell to call in the outage (I put the outage # in my cell long ago)
Before power went out I was making a picture of me holding samantha ronson. Poor girl got pulled over for speeding (naughty, I grant you) but cop suspected her of drunkenness and she refused the portable breathalyzer probly cuz their accuracy sucks, so she was tested at the station.
0.08 exact. Right on the fucking legal/illegal line.
Bad bad luck.
To be honest I'm betting she was perfectly functional and was only suspected cuz of internet rumors. Cuz this is her first offense ever as far as I know, and she openly drinks. She uses drivers a lot, and is 33 and has probably been drinking since 16 or younger.
But what she can handle and what the cops call legal probably aren't the same.

Here's what really sucks.

The damn tabloids found out and gossipers are having a fucking field day. Tmz is even claiming that lilo has withdrawn from sam's life because Samantha is a bad influence.
Riiiiight... cuz one dui at 0.08 is sooo much worse than 5 failed rehabs, speeding with guys in a carjacked car and high on cocaine. And jail terms that were way too short and easy.

Samantha fucked up a bit, but it'll be a one-off and she would never purposefully do this. She probably thought she'd slept it off. Oops.

I'm just sad so many peeps are gloating over Samantha's first offense.

So I was making a pic of me holding her. And then the power went out.
I've got my lil mp3 player hooked up to my keychain speaker from thinkgeek. Love it! Should try to get a few more! That site doesn load well from phone tho..and typing in all my info? I'm nervous about sending my credit card # over wireless for some reason.

Hey power's back! 2 hours ahead of what guy said. Cool. Am all in bed tho but it's nice that I can charge my phone now :D

2 comments:

  1. Wow, some people.. poor Sam. Glad you got your power back quick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bloody hell! I wish the people raking her over the coals for a low-level DUI would get a hold of Te-whatshisface and rip HIM a new one! Politicians can get away with anything -.- Fucking popularity contests.

    I'm having trouble getting out of binge-mode and into severe restricting. I may need to raise my cal ceiling a bit and lengthen my goals >.< It's a marathon, right? FUUUUUUUUUUUU- /patience

    I still have to watch those minecraft vids you posted me. Naughty Peri! Have you tried the 404 challenge? I outlasted the Yogscast AND my BF! :D

    Love you <3

    ReplyDelete