Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

The Littlest Ronson often jokes about her body breaking down, and will jokingly blame things on arthritis.
Turns out her jokes are based in fact.
The old-timer fans tell me she has rheumatoind arthritis. Got it sometime in mid-twenties. Poor little dear.
Fuck.

No wonder she covers up. She has to stay very warm. She moved to LA from NYC cuz NY winter were seriously painful. She wasn't joking about the cold she was aactually hurting.and it must have been hell....even I find winters physically painful. My back muscles lock up.
Can't imagine the pain of every joint locking up :(
Her fingerless gloves aren't just for fashion.
:(
She loves DJing so much...if her hands go.... ok I can't think about that.

It's a damn good reason to stay so skinny tho.
Smaller weight = less stress on her joints.

Poor girl....and lately at her live gigs she's had someone else play guitar even tho she can play herself.
Using her hands as little as possible?

I really hope her album does well enough to make her happy. She's not aiming for the billboard charts or anything but I'm sure she'd like some recognition.
I gotta get that letter off. Both of them.
Charlotte seems so much healthier. Samantha really did get the short end of the stick.
And ofc Charlotte has healthier habits too. She doesn't smoke and she keeps regular hours.
=sm glad the twins are so close. Samantha will have people to take care of her.
But I've worked in nursing homes and being trapped in a severely disabled body when you used to run around....doesn't seem nice.
I want Samantha to enjoy more of her life first.

Waaaaahh! I want to hold her and rock her to sleep now.

Foodwise major fail today. Mom went shopping= mom got reeses chips ahoy= reeses chips ahoy entire package now gone.
I'm gonna have to ask her not to get them anymore. They're addicting and I can never have just a normal serving of 2 or 3. It's always the entire fucking package.
Sigh.

2 comments:

  1. Same reason why I don't get forzen yoghurt or pringles or doritos or toffee pops. The whole thing will be gone and I'll be sniffing for more :'(

    Ough, RA sucks! Lol, I've got some spare possum-merino in two shades of brown. Glittens anyone?

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. They feckers over at Nabisco are putting heroin in all of their products. True story.

    A friend of mine was diagnosed with some crazy arthritis when she was 2. I can't imagine having to live with that. I mean it's bad enough that so many people get it when they're older, but to have to deal with the pain as a kid??? Not fair. :(

    Hope you have a good weekend!! <3

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete