Pages

Sunday, August 28, 2011

this novel put the brakes on a binge

Well I did not go anywhere today. The foot hurt so I sat on my fat ass.
The good thing is this means I did not buy more candy.
The bad thing is I also don't have my blenderbottle, and that protein shake was barely half gone. Here's hoping work let if alone. If it's been in the fridge this whole time then I'll even be able to drink it tomorrow. It'll just taste a bit iceboxy. But I won't waste it :)
If they took it out and dumped it..... :'(
Better take refills just in case.

.it's 3am so I will probably sleep thru church again. Very bad of me but less likely to be late for work. Ugh I haven't had a Sunday off in like 2 months. And soon I won't have saturdays off either. Somethings going on and looks like delivery day will soon be on Saturday so the new girl who got imported from another store and promoted above me...she's taking all the weekdays. Which means not only do I work all weekend but I'll also get an hours cut. Just how the scheduling worked out...she didn't get more hours but when delivery day is a weekday she works then in addition to me. And soon it'll be different.

So.... I need to get this in my head: less eating = saving money.

I also need to find the old printer and get it hooked up so I can start using the swagbks coupons. Cuz you have to install some sort of coupon-tracker program and I can't install stuff at school.
Ugh...

I mentioned before that walgreens bought drugstore.com and nowhere is it more obvious than in the price hikes on the rite aid brand products. My rite aid saltwater flush was $2 when I bought it from drugstore.com and now it's $6.
Oh sorry...currently on sale for $5.
Wow.
Oh more wow....I just checked riteaidonlinestore.com (which is somehow different from riteaid.com) and guess what?
Rite aid's online store is powered by drugstore.com what the flying fuck!!!
Monopoly much?
But walmart doesn't have Aria and I'm really spoiled now about mixing it in.
Oh well I still have many cans letf. Like 3 or 4 Aria cans still unopened.

Think I'll set up a walmart.com account then. And they are on the Allure Rewards list, tho they only give back 2% of your total, and shipping and tax is probably not included in that.
Oh!! Thinkgeek is on the list! When did that happen?? YES I do order from there way too much. They only give 4% but hey, whatever. The real question is how does that work with geekpoints?
Dunno...next thinkgeek order I make I'll check it out.
Sephora's on here too. Excellent! I'll try to order Charlotte's new makeup line online.

Ok stop this Honor...back to racking up swgbucks vids. Is it weird that i'd rather use the sb acct for drugstorecom shopping? I'll use allure rewards for other stuff but I'm freaked that walgreens owns so much now. The possibility of them getting ahold of my allure rewards account too makes me nervous. They basically own their competitor's online shop! I find that freaky!
Still running vids....
3:33 am
I was nominated for a Dear You letter...and I'm torn between two peeps, one whom I don't think I've ever mentioned before. Is it naughty to do it more than once if I only got 1 nom?

And this is a novel... but I have now stopped at getting into the chocolate stash. 4 russel stover coconut nests... I figure I better eat them before they start tasting stale.
The bunnies are already gone, both the lil hershey bunnies and the big russel stover ones.
Zomg urge to stuff face.
Had pizza for dinner. Mom gets them in pairs cuz Lil Caesar has this deal where one everything pizza one 1topping pizza are like $5 or something on certain days. So she gets the everything and I get a pepperoni. And I ate half my pizza. Plus the chocolate.
That pizza pringles can I have left is still upstairs. It needs to come down here! Augh! Watch me be weak and stupid and eat it tomorrow. Damn monthly on the way too. My tiny boobs are sore.
3:50am why am I stil upppppp?
For some reason I have this weird challenge to myself to go thru all the swagvids in one section. I chose a celebrity one and I don't watch stuff about jersey shore (hate em) any kartrashian (ditto) or about cheating assholes or about the evil chrs brown. Still pissed he beat rhi up tho I'm not her fan at all. He beat her up. And she's still kinda friendly with the asshole?! Don't watch her stuff either.
I also skipp anything about blohan or her leech family.
I also am gonna skip this vid about Samantha's mug shot and dui. She's been vilified enough and she was just barely illegal anyway.
Samantha's not a citizen, you know. She's super law abiding because she could get deported if she screws up too badly. I do think her mug shot is funny though. I have it saved. I'll have to post it sometime. Better to show it here than give some asshat gossip site hits.
She sure does have Death Stares down. She also looks very annoyed, which I get. Barely illegal would be really annoying.
Lol one of the febreze ads appears to use a lesbian couple, which makes me very happy.
4am
Oooo Miranda Kerr so lovely.
I wanna be thinner!
Eat less = save money!
Gahhh! Fuck casey anthony! I skip her shit too! Murdering bitch! Where are the hellhounds when you need then???
415am. Ugh how many more vids before I have at least glanced at this whole section?
Whoa whoa... what's this about some poor Australian schoolgirl had a bomb put around her neck? What insufferable dickwad did that??!
430am and I'm actually starting to get tired. I start work at 1pm so I should probably be up by 1130 at the latest. Maybe I can swing noon. I close so I'll be driving even tho it's close. Feels weird to even think about asking for rides now I got license.
Bored now. But there is an end to this section like 8 pages away. And I'm up to 515sb now. Tho I was at like 447 when I started this crazy streak.
Meh... thing I'll skip all the glee stuff too. It was cute at first but I think it's outlived itself. Jane Lynch is funny tho.

Awwwww Emma Watson being held and kissing a boy, and he holds her so gently.
So glad she's happy. I feel guilty for watching though.

4:45am now. Bored bored bored. These commercials suck. I wanna see the cute lez couple more! I don't give a damn about this other shit!
Zappos ad...zappos doesnts seem to be on sb shop list and clearly isn't on allure rewards anymore. Too bad...I saw some shoes there I liked long ago. Still can't afford them tho. But the allure giveback would have helped!
Gahhhhh 5am and still 4 pages to go. And why do I feel the need to do this?? I'm an idiot? Or I have a slight case of ocd? Do not know...but gotta watch most the vids left or I'll go bonkers.
And now I got that old Bonkers cartoon in my head.
Blah I'll skip the aniston-pitt-jolie triangle stuff. Seriously? Angelina is a goodwill ambassador or something and the tabloids still harp on this old shit? If aniston is still pining...it's old news and kinda pathetic. It's been YEARS. Even useeless loser me can move on after 2 years.
Cmon cmon 2 pages left... pick 8 vids from 2 pages, that's only half each page and I can let go of my insanity for a bit. Ok now 5:15 need 4 more vids and on last page almost there
Skipping the lohan shit. Blah blah blah.

Wow can you imagine how much chocolate I would have eaten if I hadn't been blogging on my phone instead? Yikes! Anyway.... did it! Went thru all the pages of Spalsh News in celebrity section even if I didn't watch them all.... now at 524sb and it's 5:25am.
Bedtime.

5 comments:

  1. Could you email yourself the coupon things and print them at school? I do that with homework all the time because my printer doesn't wanna work with my comp for some reason.
    The vid thing, I laughed a little because I do the same thing. When there's something I want to know, I /need/ to know it before I can sleep else I'll stay up thinking about it till I get up and look it up lol I do that all the time, I realize I've forgotten someones birth date or want to know the nutritional info in some food or remember something I heard of earlier that I now need to know more about. Totally understand.
    For a last thought, EMMA WATSON!!! My first/biggest celeb crush EVER.. I've loved that girl since like the third harry potter movie, and I thing her new haircut is gorgeous, I think anything would be gorgeous on her, shes just gorgeous... bwah Emmaaaa <3<3<3<3 I'm super jealous of that boy..... T.T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Also, I'm going to add you to my letter list, now you can do it twice! lol <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that old Bonkers cartoon. And I'm really glad that I have no idea what you're talking about when it comes to rewards and spending, because I have a bad enough spending habit already. XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you on aim? We should totally have insane over-tired conversations next time you're up at 3 in the morning. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eat less=Save money
    http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/health/5509857/High-food-prices-alarm-nutritionists

    YES SIR!!!

    ReplyDelete