Pages

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Was good til near end of shift. Coworker offered some m&ms and since I have a chocoholic rep at work (it's deserved btw) I said sure!
And then at home it all fell apart.
Grrrrr....
Protein shake in fridge for later.
Somehow I fucked up my right shoulder while reading gossip sites on computer.
Got a menstrual thermacare wrapped on it. And a shirt. Still ow.
And bought lots fresh chocolate today.
At least when I got home I was alone so 90% was quickly packed away. Still ate the other 10% but could have been worse.
Like I toled Ayden on her blog, I fuck up too. We all do. Just gotta get up and back on traack.
Willpower is a finite resource.
Good news is I have a working shower again yay! And I fully intend to use it once I'm not stuck on my back cuz of this damn shoulder.
And getting my personal shower back means I'm totally doing my regular masks again. Oh how I've missed those! Beauty treatments are also good distractions from food.
And it totally smells like that bad kitten just took a shit outside my door again >:(
Anyone remember the old Super Soaker guns? I need one. Soak that damn cat everytime he does this!
Ok aspirins now.

2 comments:

  1. We used to "discipline" the cats with spray bottles of water. It was kind of a fail, tho... Daisy really liked it. :/

    Hope your shoulder feels better. <3

    I tried the coconut M&M's not too long ago. SOOOOOO GOOOOD. >_<

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wah! Bad kitty! My friend says spraying them with salt water works better than plain water for some reason. I hope you can get her to stop, that would really suck.

    ReplyDelete