Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Gimme a P
Gimme an M
Gimme an S

What does that spell?

FAT FAT FAT!

Ugh.... 3 hours yesterday I fought chocolate cravings...before finnaly crashing into 6 oz of old easter chocolate. Still got easter chocolate left....it's starting to taste a bit stale.
Then today I bought fresh chocolate. Yea I'm bad. Only thing I did right was using cash so I had a forced spending limit.

Guess I'll do crunches or something.

Looks like The Littlest Ronson is back on twitter a small tiny bit. Poor dear thing. Seeing the hatred aimed at her finally got me off my ass and working on that fanletter.
I actually found an older typed one that I made last year or maybe even the year before. Her songs still affect me the same way so I'm handwriting (carefully) another page and hers will be ready. Then I'll write Charlotte's (also carefully since my handwriting is not the best) and send them off together :)
I do adore the twins. I think their best pictures are when they're together. And both are my fashion muses, because I prefer to dress kind of between them. I do wear dresses more often than Samantha does, but nowhere near as often as Charlotte does. And Samantha does make casual loose clothes look good. I went to JCPenney looking for a blue patchwork shirt Sam said was from there, and I can't find it! I did find the dress Charlotte wore tho. But I can only afford one thing, and I'll get more wear out of the shirt.

Ok if I'm gonna play hooky with the class I'm flunking, best do something with my time.

3 comments:

  1. I really am so happy with my bc for getting rid of that.. best of luck with your fan letter <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, my pills had some vit c in them, and you were right about my mom, she didn't take me, it's been a little over a week and she kept saying "Ive had these things before and they always went away from drinking cranberry juice and a doctor wont tell you different and they'll just take my money for the same advice I gave you, you just didnt drink enough of it/fast enough or something" >.> well, my aunt took me today and they prescribed something for me and I got to tell my mom about it at least so I'm gonna be alright lol
    Also, I thought I said (I fail, sorry) about your shirt, did you know you can ask them for something and they'll send for it? My aunt took me there and they offered that when she couldn't find the exact skirt she wanted xD just bring a picture! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the stale candy binge!! I'm very familiar with that one. :D We hoard the candy my aunt and cousins bring from Ireland and make it last for MONTHS.

    Yay for fan mail!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete