Pages

Friday, August 19, 2011

Avoided solid food til 10pm today (technically yesterday since I stayed up all night again)
Followed by stuffing my face with cookies and brownies that Mom brought home from a funeral she played for.
So....yea....
Got a protein shake all set for breakfast and a refill to go w me to work.
Let's see if I can last til 10pm again.

I actually reached ketosis today. I can tell now by how I feel...a low but steady energy, and I run kinda hot. Like I have a small temperature.
After the loopyness passed I was quite comfy, tho I did have hunger pangs come and go. Not enough protein I guess. 1 shake instead of 2.
Need to get back on my vitamins. I paid for the damn things so I need to take them.
Ok I'll still get 4 hrs sleep if I go lay down now.
Off I gooooo!

2 comments:

  1. You need to sleep~! You know not sleeping enough makes you hungrier right? I think your body tries to make up for the tiredness with food energy or something. Point is, try sleep girl!
    Yay for that ketosis (auto correct just tried to make that meiosis xD) & vitamins though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're doing really well!
    I've never reached Ketosis, but I've heard you can also tell by the way your pee smells.
    Gross, I know. It's just what I've heard.
    Keep up the good work, darling!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete