Pages

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Diet fail once I got off work. 2 chalupas and a whole pizza pringles can.
Note to Self: pringles never satisfy as well as you thought they would.
I should have stopped with the chalupas. 2 is a bit much but if I had stopped then those 2 chalupas would have been the only food I had all day today (technically yesterday now)
But in the days before that....piggy mcbingey. Total. I've polished off 2 and 1/2 boxes of Cheez-its in 4 days. And a box of Count Chocula. And half the tin of smores mix. Yay for someone else eating the rest!
And I left my protein shake at work, in my blenderbottle.
Sigh.
No surprise...I've gained again. Not back to starting weight but too close for comfort.

Candy corn has arrived at work. Since candy corn is one item I cannot binge on (I start feeling sick after like 8 single corns) I'm thinking of getting a small $1 bag when I go get my bottle tomorrow. I'll walk to and from work, then maybe take my car to the park and wander those soft trails.
Or maybe stay home with my foot wrapped and propped up. Depends on how that foot feels.

Oh... Peri asked a question... no my uni is an ass and there is no special parking for shared cars... and there is no way to get credit for shared cars. If you got a friend and you choose to help friend pay for parking pass then go you, but you better trust your friend cuz you have no recognized uni right to get rides.
This semester they're not even using the rearview mirror tags cuz peeps would share the tag ofc, switching the tag between diff cars. So uni is now taking your license plate # and make etc and recording it as a permitted vehicle. Nice racket, huh?

Minecraft-wise I am also about the log cabin and hobbit hole. I have 3 worlds now since I keep making new worlds cuz I'm impatient and dumb. And 2 of then I have a doggie, and only the 3rd world do I have a house the dog can get into. So doggie tends to stay there cuz i'd be too sad if he got hurt while I mine.

Read thru Ana Regzig again. I need routine. I'm no model and I do want muscle so our goals are different. But she was so good about planning and routine. And I suck at it.
At least I remembered to have a water bottle, just water, beside my bed tonight. Let's try to make that routine. Always sleep with water near.
Then I'll be able to drink water before even getting up.
Damn I'm tired. Think I'll slap some vapo-rub on that bad foot and go to sleep.

1 comment:

  1. WTF is with the Halloween candy being out already!?!? Every time I walk past a packet of giant Reese's pumpkins I feel like I'm about to have a seizure.

    Mmmmmm Count Chocula..... :)** It's impossible not to eat the whole box. And it's impossible not to eat it fast, because Count Chocula goes soggy really quickly so you have to eat it at warp speed. <3

    Good luck with non-diet-failing. We can do it!!!
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete