Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Yesterday was more diet fail.
Today *thus far* I'm doing good.
But that's probably because I haven't been home.
Class then work. I took bus to class cuz I overslept, then I walked home.
I'm thinking walking home on working days is not a good idea.
=sm in so much pain right now. The right foot, mostly the right ankle, is just THROBBING ow ow ow that bone is sticking out too far still and it's starting to look freaky. It certainly doesn't look normal.
Meanwhile Mom's trying to arrange so I can drive and park near campus without parking on campus. My school charges $125 for a parking pass, per semester.
I don't have that kind of money!
I'm torn here, walking helps weight loss but I could really be messing up this ankle.
And break is over. Yep still at work. Sigh. 3hrs til home 3hrs til home. Then back for 8hr shift tomorrow *cries*

Home now....diet fail again. And crashing from the carbs too. Tv dinner and a "smores mix" I bought, a big tub that we all share...and I got into the last bok of Cheez-its. Clearly I should not buy those things anymore. Addicting.
Blogging on phone while the swagbcks tv is running on comp. Sadly my sb acct is attached to irl email. And I've discovered swgstaks, like gambling only without using real money. I have yet to win anything.
But I'm running the vids cuz it's a better way to earn than playing the games. Sound is down but sometimes I do listen, especially on anything about my Ronson twings ^_^
They have a fashion and beauty channel so I can drool over clothes and get swagbucks all at once. Winning!
Stick with the fashion and glamour vids tho. The "how to" ones (how to do smokey eye etc) are fuckin LONG and it takes 10 vids to get 3sb. I also bop around in the celebrity section, but only sometimes.
Wow tired. Think is bedtime.
Xoxoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. Lol, they kick and they butt and they bleat like nothing else. (I used to have to feed the orphaned ram-lambs with Glamour Nana) They are very soft and warm, though!

    Who's your Baby Sis? I don't think I've managed to haul anyone from Blogger onto Miles' Bothers' server, which is the one I (erratically) play on.

    I have been considering doing some lets-plays, coz how many girls do you see making Minecraft Lets-plays? XD I need a mic and some capture software though *sigh* I'll definitely take some screencaps of anything pretty I manage to build. So far I'm the wooden-cottage and hobbit-hole kind of gal :/

    What's up with the ankle? Have you taken it to the docs? Bloody hell, ice&elevate it every night after work and elevate during brakes until you can work out what's wrong!

    Our uni charges and arm&leg for parking too, but rideshare-stickered cars have special parks reserved for them. Does yours do something similar?

    Hope you manage to survive the shift. Good luck!

    <3

    ReplyDelete