Pages

Thursday, August 18, 2011

I am Fail.

Flunked the online class as expected...still haven't logged in to see prof's response or my grade, just assuming I failed cuz why wouldn't I?
And I'm stuck lying about it to everyone. That really sucks.
Haven't run any of my errands. Am late paying the tuition.
Class starts next week. Am hoping I can switch classes from the one I'm enrolled in (the islam one) and go to the Greek class instead.
Wish me luck?

Ate very little today and am all loopy. The loopyness is nice distraction from feeling like such fail. Also slept a lot..another thing I do when feeling fail.
Brain awake kinda..looooopyyyy... also tired tho. It's interesting.
Went thru drawers some today..I have some cute tops but all are too small.
Fat fat fat.
Think I'll pop a melatonin and snuggle back into my nest here.
Gotta work later today and all day tomorrow.
Will try to get back on the track. Fit my cute shirts.
Potbelly bad, thin pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment