Pages

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

contains some TMI after the pic

The womanlies started in earnest around the 7th.. and when I wasn't working (fueled by sugar and Buzz Bites ofc) then i was basically passed out in my still-fairly-hot room.
I'm kinda recovered now... still eating chocolate and downing painkillers but the constant fatigue (which sometimes causes the sugar binges if I'm in a situation where sleep is not an option) is slowly passing.
Ofc this means my sleep schedule is officially fucked up again. It's 5am where i am and I'm even on the damn computer.


Anyway... this is the shirt I'm talking about.. the shirt on Sam that I want. I found the dress Charlotte has on and it is her JCPenney line... and I'm pretty sure Sam said on Twitter that her blue shirt was also JCPenney... but it's not even on the website. WTF?

Here comes the TMI...

I'm wearing the good ol "period pants" the ladies know what I mean. I go beyond just undies tho. I got actual pants too... they were stained years ago when I was stuck on a train. I hate hate hate heavy months. Well between my "period clothes" and that kickass Bio-Kleen I'm happy that the collection has not been added too. Well.. not pants-wise anyway. Undies still have mishaps. So long as their the plain granny panty briefs i don't care. The cute colored boyshorts get put aside for the duration ofc.

Not sure what else to say. Obviously my eating has SUCKED for the past fucking week. Which may or may not be causing the upswing in backaches.
Gee let's pile a potbelly on a twisted spine... makes perfect sense!

Wanna laugh? Here's Samantha's latest entry for Sophia's HelloGiggles site. As the name implies the site is meant to make people smile. And I think Samantha's humor is at a high point in this entry:
http://hellogiggles.com/no-thank-you

I'll be putting that one on my Cool Sh!t list on that tab up there... below the Honor's-phone-browser-friendly line ^_^

And yea as i said before, Samantha has dated guys. She's openly admitted that many songs from her old old album Red were inspired by her pain over Happy dumping her. They're friends now tho. Samantha took the time to heal and now they're buds. i like having that ending too. After all this time I could probably even be friends towards the first girl i ever dated, and she could have been nicer to me, but she's got mental issues and looking back, i think she did the best she could.

Ain't i magnanimous? ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment