Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Oops I did it again.
Sat at the computer.
Omnomnomnom.

Taco bites and 3 single serve coconut m&m packs. And milk ofc. And then came up here and devoured 2 bumblebee tuna salad snack kits, then ate just the crackers out of another 4 snack kits.
Sigh.
And I didn't even want the m&ms...I wanted more taco bites or something. But there were none.
Actually what sounds good is plain cooked hamburger. No bun no cheese no nothing.
Hmmmmm.
*checks calendar*
FUCK.
This could be pms-related cravings. Seems I'm due for the monthly ick sometimes next week. Uuuughhnnn.. hate hate hate.

In other news...while on comp I found some Ronster pics!
Ronster, btw, is my nickname for Samantha and Erin. I think it's a cute name, sounds like a zippy little car or something.
As usual they did not look happy about being papped. They both refused to smile and didn't even hold hands. Sam in particular looked very sad. She also looked a bit resigned, and that has me sad. I feel guilty now for wanting pics of her. I don't need to know details, I try to give her privacy. I don't know her address and I don't try to hunt down her schedule. I just think she's pretty and I enjoy looking at her. I really like her smile. Erin makes her smilke, which makes me happy. I just like seeing pics of happy girl-girl couples. I adore Ellen and Portia (tho they are so sweet you'd have to worship hatred if you didn't adore them)
I don't go after details in Ellen and Portia' shared life. It's enough for me to know they're happy, and I do like pics of coupley cuteness.

I do understand why Ronster feels the need to hide. The lilostans are damn abusive online and have been for some time. These twittertrolls have even gone after Erin's niece...who is 12.

2 comments:

  1. Those coconut M&M's are pretty delicious.

    I don't understand people hating on celebrities. It's stupid if you think about it--they don't know them, don't really know anything substantial about these people's personal lives, and yet they feel the need to judge them and say nasty things about them all over the internet. :/ It's a load of rubbish!

    xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...Tilda actually hasn't been there that long, though I have worshiped her for many moons. I would forsake all of menkind if she'd let me be her bitch. ;D

    ReplyDelete