Pages

Thursday, July 28, 2011

More stuffing my face = more posting to share my shame. Protein drink got warm, as drinks tend to do up here. It's back in the fridge but while down there I pigged out on several green apple slices and grapes, some of which were dipped into a caramel sauce, 3 cookies, 2 chocolate pieces, and 4 sweet rolls. Guess I should be glad that some of the stuff-face was on fruit? Mom brought home what was left of those fruit platter things, complete w dipping sauce. It was way too yummy. Back safe upstairs with a water bottle. Gonna have to brave downstairs again tho....I can't live up here.
I wish I could live up here. Easier to avoid food, but how would I make money to pay for school and heat and electricity and water etc? And even on no-food days I still take my protein shakes. And I want to keep my gym membership.

Oh guess what? My mp3 player runs on AAA batteries, not the AAs that I have so many of.
Sigh.

And here comes the carb-crash.. fuuuuuuuuuuccccckkkk...zzzzzzz

1 comment:

  1. Funny how the eating issues turn us all into hermits. And we wish we could be even bigger hermits so we could avoid food altogether. But then if we did manage to be total recluses, we'd get super skinny and no one would ever be there to see it.
    -__-

    I just pigged out downstairs as well: giant bowl of Eggo waffle cereal with coconut milk, caramel-coconut fiber bar, ice cream, and a giant spoonful of peanut butter.

    Wtf.

    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete