Pages

Saturday, July 23, 2011

At work, on break. The cool manager, nice lady, was passing out the leftover snacks from the safety truck thing today. I have now devoured 2 lil Cheetos bags (160 cal each btw) and am trying the Kelloggs mixed berry "fruity snacks". They are actually really yummy. The strawberries taste like strawberry jelly and the blueberries taste like blueberry jelly, for those who've had such a thing. The package has pics of raspberries too but I didn't get any in my teeny pack. Oh well. Maybe I'll have another. Or at least take a picture. They're 80cal a pouch (teeny pouches btw) and have 100% vit C and 19g carbs, 13g sugar, 1g protein. Totally fat free according to the label.
Did I mention yummy?

2 comments:

  1. You know what you should do when you get home?

    STUDY!!! Put that fuel to work on making smartness :p WHERE can I get those nummy fruity things? I have some silly vitaquench drink mix that has VitC and some calcium for 36cals :/ Nowhere near as fun!

    Love you <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must try those mixed berry things; they sound delicious! And much healthier than the schiesse we have to snack on at work. :/

    ReplyDelete