Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

So this'll be my 200th post. How anticlimatic that it's just a short food review.
I'll do much better once I hit the big 1000 :D

Anyway...tonight (well...it's 530a. So this morning..) I am having trouble falling asleep and the bingemode was on. I tried to be good. A protein shake. Yummy but not enough.

So I tried the Jack Links prime rib seasoning Beef Tender Cuts.

They were quite good. I like the teriyaki beef nuggets a bit better but the cuts were pretty good. A bit spicy once i'd had a couple. And ofc I ate the while damn bag in one go.
9g protein per serving and 3g carbs per serving. My turkey jerky (still alltime fave) is 15g protein per serving. Anyway...I followed up the cuts with the Extra Dessert Delights gum. The Key Lime is my fave, with mint chocolate chip close behind. I think the strawberry shortcake tastes a bit off to me, kinda medicinal strawberry flavor. But that's just me. Choose whatever flavor helps keep you away from sugary calorie-laden treats!

3 comments:

  1. oh my god, I discovered an apple pie extra gum this weekend with my friends and had to try it, I made all them try half a piece to confirm, it tastes EXACTLY LIKE FREAKIN APPLE PIE, I just about died from joy. It's my new favorite. You should look for it.
    Happy 200! <3 =D
    (btw I am totally in love with turkey jerky too)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your last post made me want to go back in time and hug kiddy-honor tell you that you are NOT clumsy, and that sometimes shit just happens, and you have NO need to feel guilty when it does.

    Oooooh I WISH we had those gums here! I've been going for a teaspoon of honey and some 66-cal lollipops I found on sale at the Warehouse. Sure they're from easter, but 66cal!!!!!!1!

    You want to know what made me laugh until it hur yesterday?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdDsZ8SORLg&feature=feedu
    Skip to 8:55. I nearly DIED! And then keep watching as Lewis goes to make a cuppa and Simon whimpers his way across the invisible bridge XD Oh sweet fuck, these guys are priceless!

    I love you, I hope you're having a good day today <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo congrats on 200 posts!!

    Mmmmm Jack Links tender cuts OMNOMNOMNOMnomnomnom.......

    ReplyDelete