Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2011

So here we are again...I guess it must be fate....
Blogging from my phone.....cuz the fucking cable modem has fallen down AGAIN.

This is a serious problem for me. It was up until about 20mins ago. Should have done my class then. Sigh. I don't know of any 24hr computer labs in my area.

Heat index was something like 112 today. I drove to work even tho it's close and it was light out. I didn't want to walk even that short 2 blocks to work. No way. Hope Mother Earth can forgive me.

Bored as hell right now, basically locked outta my room by the heat, stuck down here, should work on my essay or something.

Got into the chocolate. Bad bad me. This is NOT conducive to my weightloss goals.
Fuuuuuuuck.

I have more or less "moved out" of my room. Toothbrush etc in mom's bathroom, just 1 toothpaste tho, the fun ones including the cupcake one are still upstairs. I got the minimum stuff down here, my vitamins and protein powders and caffeine candies.

And I got into the chocolate anyway. Sigh.

Should venture into the desert and find my razor....can't wear a skirt with hairy legs. Well I could but it would be kinda gross ^_^
I also really need my nail kit. Got a majorly painful hangnail.

Been napping on mom's bed or in the recliner. Right now it would be recliner cuz she's using her bed. I'm really hating this weather. I want my floor back! I got plans for my floor! Was looking at desks last time I was at walmart. I am finally thinking about emptying and donating the desk I've had since 5th grade and getting a desk that actually fits me.

Still waiting on the cable. I need to start keeping track of this stuff..when it falls and for how long.
Blah...guess I'll venture into the upstairs oven. Probably kill more spiders. What is it about the heat that attracts spiders to my room?? Ewwwwwa1

1 comment:

  1. Lol that's why I wear long skirts. :D

    Poor spiders! They just want to be friends. <3

    Hope you're surviving the heat. It's unbearable here as well. My room is only tolerable when I've got all three fans going, pointing directly at me.

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete