Pages

Friday, July 29, 2011

9pm and still no food. I cheated tho cuz I slept the whole day away after staying up all night.
In between naps I threw out some accumulated trash from that tiny bathroom. Yay for more floorspace. Between that and the lack of food, I'm feeling a little bit better right now. Less of a failure. Should attempt to salvage that class so at least I can say I tried.
Will probably write some letters first tho. Got 2 fanletters in the works, and I want to reconnect with an old childhood friend.
Mom had a best friend who we kids treated like the crazy aunt. She was the fun adult, bought us toys and took us for runs in the park.
Daddie dearest accused this lady of being Mom's lover, and back in the 1980s that was not as almost-ok as it is today.
She disappeared shortly after that. Mom says she was around for a few more years tho. I don't remember.
Either way I want to find her again. I'm an adult now so she doesn't have to worry about Mom losing custody.
I still have the dolls she gave me.
And I want to know if she's happy. Why not have a happy ending after the sadness she watched us kids go thru?

Ok gonna go eat my one meal where Mom can see, so she doesn't freak and just gets annoyed at my bad sleep patterns.
Then gotta measure out the drink mixes for work tomorrow.
And now that I've found my vitamins I need to start taking them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment