Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Horror of horrors! Work has stopped carrying my fave Extra gum flavor: Dessert Delights Key Lime Pie! Here's hoping Walmart has it!
The one thing having my license has done is make it easier to hunt down stuff I want. This is not good for my wallet, and only slightly good for my waistling. Walmart has my protein powder and charges less for it than drugstore.com....turns out drugstore.com was bought by walgreens back in march or april. I guess that would explain the prices hikes. My protein powder is now 23 dollars vs only $16 at walmart. Guess where I'm shopping?
Moving on.... my waistline is horrifying. I didn't notice just how bad I had gotten until I tried on an old sundress and could barely get it zipped. I've now got a pic of my torso as my phone's background, since for some reason lately I've been thinking I look better than I do. Without a full-length mirror it's hard to see just how bad I've gotten. I'd look down at myself but the way I carry my weight means seeing in profile is the only way to really see the weight. So I snapped a few pics at dad's using those big mirrors and I am properly sickened. Avoiding food is interesting without living alone tho. Today as off 11:59 pm I've had the turkey jerky and a protein shake, some milk w protein powder..... and during the short time I spent downstairs I had 3 cookies and a piece of chocolate.
Yup the only way I can pull this off is to basically hibernate in my room. I'm just glad the temperature finally went down enough so I'm not dying of heat stroke up here.
R and I have made a bit more room progress, and he hauled the shower door outside.
He also sat on my Space Saver bag to push the air out. Mom has a vacuum w a tube attachment but it was a lil buried. I'm gonna be pissed if he broke it. That thing cost me $20 and it's holding my heavy winter sweaters and bedding.
I'm being very self-defeating about my online class. I can't help it. I'm soooo conflict-avoidance.
Got Sims 1 up right now. It's running slow cuz I've got a full house and guests over. Oops.
I probably should not have installed all the expansions on this old computer, plus fanmade items.

R makes me throw away stuff I don't want to throw away. Couldn't all those magazines have been recycled? And some yellow tshirts that I was hoping to practice sewing on, probably by making garment bags or something like that. The soft cotton was thick but breathable.
He tells me not to worry about cleaning when he's not around but I feel like he's getting impatient. I feel rushed and pressured lately. I really did not want to buy remnants to practice on. I'm still a hippie at heart and hippies reuse everything! I grew up watching old tshirts be used to clean glass and line drawers, patch kneeholes up. Women had a ragbag that they put those old clothes in, tore them up and used the fabric for something else. Take a good look at old old rugs and you will probably see scraps of dresses, shirts, pants... there's a rug style that weaves the rug out of fabric remnants. Now I doubt i'd go that far.... but I am somehow deeply offended when I'm told to just toss that stuff. Especially since I actually once owned a rug that had been made by coiling a bunch of remnants together and stitching them up that way.
So yea.... I go slow when I'm by myself but it seems to make me feel less stressed about other stuff.
And I did get the door off by myself.

My Sims are now on a vacation lot I added some beds to. I can now just let it go ^_^

Wow I have a lot of bath and body stuff. Scented sprays and lotions and scrubs and facial masks and only about half of it is mary kay. I also have a lot of hair products. Wow and just wow. I could open my own store. A lot of this stuff is unopened cuz it got lost in the clutter.
Hmmm feeling a wee bit hungry. Got another protein shake waiting for me in the fridge.
Think I'll see if my wee keychain speaker (from thinkgeek ofc) works with my mp3 player. It works great in the headphone jack of my phone. If it works w my mp3 player maybe I'll set it up on a bathroom shelf and clean along to the music. I don't have to work til 4pm today (it's now thurs) and cleaning burns calories, keeps my hands out of the junk food and makes me feel like less of a loser over that class.
Maybe I am terrified of talking to professors, but I can have a clean floor!

I'll just let Sims run. Last time I fell asleep while they were at that beach hotel and when I woke up they'd earned the Sunshine award for vacationing or something. So I added beds to a winter lot.c cross my fingers!

No comments:

Post a Comment