Pages

Saturday, July 30, 2011

People of Walmart.... must not become me

Yea being downstairs at the comp means stuffing my face. BAd bad bad.... should have fled upstairs after Star Trek cuz i was doing good til then. Once Mom went to bed out came the candy.
The ONLY good thing I can say is that I haven't bought any new candy in a while.
But I lost track of how much easter candy I'd bought back then... even found some coconut M&Ms buried under it all. Hershey bunnies and Russel Stover coconut nests and Snickers eggs and the bigger Russel STover bunnies, 3 of them are white chocolate which I can rarely find when it's not Easter.
Sigh.
So in an attempt to stop myself from turning a superbinge into a epicfuckingbinge, I have been bouncing round People of Walmart. I found a few general ones then noticed the tags and went to the Ohio-tagged list. Heh... wonder if I'll ever recognize anyone?
I don't think I'll ever see myself on there cuz PoW isn't just about fatties.. it seems to focus on fatties who show off their fat rolls.
I keep my fat securely inside my baggy clothes thanks. You can see forearms and my collarbones (fat as I am I still have clavicles. They may be barely there, but they are there!)
So I look like a skinny girl in way-too-big clothes.
Ha! Actually I might show up on PoW for wearing "too-big" clothes! I haven't seen any pics like that yet tho.
Anyway here's some links:
Big butt, teeny shorts
Where are her pants? or shorts? or whatever???
Hospital gown chic? - seriously... look at that darker strip tie, like she added another tie to keep that false front shirt on!
Halter top = side fatboob - what's funny is I think I saw this one, or someone dressed like her, when R pointed her out and asked me if I'd heard of PoW and i said "yes" and he said "always wear clothes you won't be ashamed of if someone snaps your picture out in public."
Good lesson, no?
so much for no shirt=no service - yay for working out (if that's what she was doing) but does no one have a no shirt =  no service code anymore? I don't need to see her belly hanging out like that!!!
More shorts don't fit! - and I'm really hoping that's her undies peeking out and not some strange rash or something even more gross.
Too-short shorts again - seems to be a common problem... fatties wearing shorts that get eaten by their butts.  Shorts that are spray-painted on. Or shorts that are both sprayed on and are being eaten by the butt. As this lady demonstrates.
I haven't worn a pair of shorts in public for 5 or 6 years now because I'm kind enough to NOT subject others to the horror of my fleshy ass!
And it's 5am and i do have to work later today. I have been very bad and must perform proper acts of penance.
It's time to dig out the Go Greens again. i think at minimum I should have, every day, at least 1 Go Greens mix, and 1 protein shake. And add a joint drink mix in there on working days. That's 3 drink mixes, each is dissolved in 20oz water.. so 60oz of water a day. Surely that will help keep me full.
And it's a lot healthier than the chocolate shit and the tv dinners I've been pigging out on lately.
I mean... my fatass pic is on my phone.. and everytime I just look at the time i see it and I'm like "damn, am I really that bad?"
Well DUH cuz i took that pic of me! But there's still a mental disconnect.
It's like I still think I look as I did when i was full-blown ana-teen. Rail thin. How the hell did my brain skip ahead to assuming my starving was already done?
Moronic brain. This stops NOW. Fuck! i should be smaller than the half-sister. My wrists, fat as i am, are still smaller in circumference than hers. She's 140 she says. She's 2 inches taller than me.
R was right. i was once 120 or hell, even 117.
Problem.. skinny can be aging.. either the face goes or the ass goes. i can hide my ass.
Goal:130.
Now: 165.4
36 lbs to drop.
(With the option of going lower ^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment