Pages

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Just a quickie to say hi, I'm still here.
Also need to stay awake until the hydrogen peroxide is done bubbling and I pour it out of my ear.
Yup I'm H-bombing that right ear still. I guess that's what happens when someone like me goes months without trying to clean the waxx overproduction.
Am over at dad's for the week so no blogging from a puter. Not from over here. Very brainy bro could find out. One time when I was in the bathroom shortly after eating he half-jokingly asked if I was throwing up. Wtf? That is one thing I never do. I was starting my perriod and that always gives me the runs....especially after eating!
Half-sis cleared her bed for me. I do like her room. It reminds me of my childhood room a bit. And she also has this thiiick memory foam topper on her mattress. I'm floating in a cloud! I even took off the pillow.
I forgot my facial masks and my nightime moisturizer. Oops. Good thing home isn't far away.
I'll drop by home once I've washed all the stuff I already brought. Yup I'm doing all my laundry buildup here...cuz this family can afford it. About half done with this batch. Nice thing about a car? Having a trunk.
Ok one more h-bomb then I'm testing the musicbox part of my phone.
Cuz dumbass me lost my mp3 player again.
Night.

1 comment:

  1. My monthlies used to be the same way!! WTF?!?! I don't know anyone else who ever had that. :/

    Or perhaps no one else is as open and uncensored as we are. :D

    I'll miss your posts while you're at your dad's. <3

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete