Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Take it out on the shower door!

Ughn..... i am HATING this hot spell! It's a damn oven outside and a double oven in my attic room! I've basically been staying downstairs where the baby window a/c units make it possible to breathe. I've been sleeping/napping through the day and staying up all night. My room doesn't get bearable again til something like 3am, and I try to get a little bit done up there.

i feel like I'm hibernating or something... just waiting for something to happen.. or for nothing to happen and the world to pass me by. Very annoyed.

I got bags and bags of makeup and perfumes down on the ground floor so the heat doesn't ruin them.

ugh... if i were skinny the heat would probably bother me less.... but lipsticks and perfumes and perfume solids and etc would still need to be brought down.

Anyway....

I'm fucked.
In my online class I mean... remember when i was freaking out about logging in again after not doing so for like 2 weeks? yea turns out this class is just barely over a month long. Ooooooops.

And to make things worse... some fuckhead removed Microsoft Word from the internet-connected computer and that's the format this prof wants all our papers in.
So I've got 2 shorts essays and a midterm that were never done and i don't have the program to do them on... except on the ancient computer up in my oven of a room.
Fuuuuuck

I haven't even emailed the prof about this shit... yet? I'm really wondering if i should just give up. I fucked up bigtime.

What to do when you feel like an utter loser and you need to feel like you got SOMETHING done?

Take it out on your evil shower.




After much bopping around the internet trying to figure out what i'd done wrong, I noticed that there was one lone screw on one end of the side of the top of the doorframe. I had to use my keychain screwdriver from Thinkgeek in order to get it out because it was jammed so damn close to the fucking wall.




BUT I GOT IT OFF.




Then came the harder part.....




Turns out that door is damn heavy. It was a huge fight to get it to the bathroom door cuz i had to life the damn thing OVER the toilet.
Who the fuck put this bathroom together? Lilo? while cranked? And drunk? All at once? Damn!

And then I go back to the shower and try to get the rest of the frame off and uh oh here we go again.

The screws are jammed or something. Top screw on one side won't budge worth shit and the other side has 2 screws that seem jammed in there good. And without those side frames gone there's no chance of getting that rotten bottom frame out.

So it's not over yet.




But i do feel a little bit better. A bit weird doing remodeling on your bathroom at 4am but hey... i feel better.

Edited later to add: since there's only like 18 peeps listed on Seeking En-lighten-ment, here's the pic i posted there (umm.. see above i guess?)
Ok... the editor did something strange... but anyway there is The Littlest Ronson, easily fitting between the guardrails. This pic was taken sometime back in January 2011 and she's with her friend Carlos i believe, since I think i got this from his twitter. There's her smile, I like her smile. She's very very skinny here, to where I was actually concerned.
She's put on a teeny tiny bit of weight since then.. she's still damn skinny but I'm no longer wondering if the dear girl's about to drop dead.

Rumor has it she has a new girlfriend. Apparently the lilo insanity and the paparazzi stalking scared poor Tiffany away (I'm not surprised, hope she's ok)
Samantha is now reportedly with Erin Foster, and she's a cutie. She also seems to be a good match because lately Samantha's been looking GOOD.  she smiles, she's happy, she's been doing a type of mini-tour, hitting places like the Blue Note and singing a bit. I said before her voice is a bit weak, and it still is but that's what microphones are for ^_^
What I like is how she matches pitch etc.... and I still wish she'd stop smoking!

2 comments:

  1. I googled Erin Foster and wow is she pretty!
    Lol, its ok, sometimes I do my best work in the wee hours of the morn, first really good shading drawing was done at three am, and, my room got cleaned? Must have been up all night.
    I'm having an odd problem here, inside my house? I need to wear a jacket or I'm shivering. Outside? I get nauseous pretty quick. >.<
    You won a battle against the shower!! GJ ^.^ & gl with the rest of it.
    Thank you for your comment, I will try to enjoy myself, I've just got this thing, every time I've seen him I've gotten to a new low weight, even if it was just one pound less than last time I saw him and right now I'm three above my lowest, which means I really need to lose four, but I have two days, including today and I'm so freaked out over this.. I know no one else will care but.. its a thing I didn't want to see broken..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh I totally feel your pain with the heat. It's ONE HUNDRED AND SEVEN BLOODY DEGREES OUT. And because my house was not really built for central air, the upstairs doesn't really get that cool. And guess which room is hottest?

    Duh, mine. I guess 'cause it faces east? It sucks--as soon as the sun comes up, it's like an effing sauna. I've got three fans blowing directly at me all night just to keep me at an acceptable temperature. >:(

    Hope things work out with that class. Maybe email the prof and explain the computer probs?

    Go you, waging war on the shower door!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete