Pages

Friday, July 29, 2011

Ok....so I made my fatness pic my phone's background yesterday. Every time I checck my phone I am confronted with my fatness. Soooo....I pigged out on chocolate WHY???

Sigh.... probably stess over the online class.....it's like a weight over my head and the more I try to ignore it the heavier it gets. Haven't logged on since I emailed an assignment to the prof.

So I'm gonna baw about that class and my self-defeatist bullshit.

It often seems like I have success issues. Like I am afraid to do well. Like I am afraid to graduate.
And I am afraid of fessing up to mistakes that I already know I've made.
I feel like I need to punish myself for missing those assignments and flunking the class seems like the deserved punishment. And then I could stop thinking about it and feeling guilty about it.
But why be afraid of passing?
Cuz I'm even more afraid of the post-college world.
Afraid I won't cut it.
Afraid my degree is worthless anyway.
It's more ok to work retail if you don't have a college degree.
For a college grad to have my job is just sad.

If I do nothing, then I flunk.
If I talk to prof and he says no, I still just flunk.
Why so scared?

Cuz if I talk to prof then prof gets to tell me I failed. And somehow that's worse than just failing by doing nothing. Being told that I've wasted my time and money. Being told I fucked up.
I already know.
And I know I deserve to be told I flunked.
Still don't want to be told that. I'd rather just let it happen.
And this is why I'm a failure.
So I ate my feelings in the form of old easter chocolate.
Sigh.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry, hun. :( What makes you so sure you failed? Even if you did, you can always try again, and try harder next time. And if you're not interested in trying, then maybe that class/major/path isn't what you really want to be doing.

    Hope everything works out ok. <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete