Pages

Saturday, October 1, 2011

whining and drooling and i suck at AIM

Typing on the new blogger interface... thus far not so sure I like. It's all white on my screen... can't even see the text boxes and what's more.. the links are smaller. I think doing my blog on my phone might be damn near impossible now. Sigh...
Ok let's try the full-toys Compose method.... not much better.But eh...

And I still get the random hit-Enter-and-watch-cursor-go-random-rows-up problem. Grrr..

Ok... so i am on AIM now, or more correctly AIM express... and I think I found Mich but got no response at all and i have a sneaking suspicion that the lack of response is due to my ancient computer or my internet ineptitude. So my comp is showing that I said hi at 12:24 am.. and nothing since then.
Did I mention I'm inept at this sort of thing?

In any case... my AIM name is Evil Cat and the aim username itself is evilwhtecatsmash which is a reference to Ronson's video Pull My Hair Out, the evil white cat that smashed her records. And took a shit in her shoe. Ask me why i feel a love for that ancient vid right now? *glares at cats*
I guess i should be glad that my cats are only shitting on the stairs.. tho they've puked in my shoes before. Grrr.
I have a shoe rack now but my big steel-toe shoes don't fit on it. Sigh.

I wanted to use evilwhitecat but it was taken. So I dropped the i and tagged smash on the end. Cuz the substitutes AIM was suggesting were ugh ugh nooooo.

Anyway the womanlies are drawing to a close (yay!) my eating is still suck (boo!) and the chocoholism is still kinda in effect. Been gulping down gallons of hot cocoa with just a hint of milk to add the creamy factor. And it's so damn cold here that even tho i boil the water and only add maybe a teaspoon of milk the cocoa still cools down fast. I'm glad i got the 2 cases of spring vegtable cup a soup, 45 cals each packet. But even those can up the carb count if i gulp them down quickly. I gotta find my tea! I found my rubber duckie strainer.. mom had it in the cupboard up with the insulated car-ready coffee mugs. How did she reach way up there? Anyway i got it again.. now what the hell did I do with my tea???
What really bites is how my protein shakes need to be cold in order to taste good. Even lukewarm is yuck yuck.. and they smell weird if i use warm water. So drinking my shakes makes me coooooold! Not that I've had any shakes for the past few days anyway. Pizza and soup and chocolate and hot cocoa and milk has been my foodstuffs for the whole damn week. Figures I'd get the womanlies during my vacation. Combine that with the constant fucking RAIN all week and i didn't even go to the park!!
Yes, I know that shivering burns calories. Shivering also sends my crooked spin into painful spasms, so I really want to avoid being cold. Got 3 shirts on right now and just finished my 3rd cup of hot cocoa. My fingernails are purple. Even tho I'm overweight my fingernails are purple because of how cold I am.

Fuck it I NEED to get back into ketosis. i burn hot when in ketosis, i don't feel cold. My hands are even almost warm. heh.. almost warm. Even in summer my hands are kinda cool. I just have bad circulation or something I guess. mom says her grandma was the same way. i also have a normal temp of 96.8 instead of 98.6 hee hee. So i generally run cool anyway.
Gotta get ketosis back gotta get ketosis back.
Helps with weight loss.
Helps with my sleeping.
helps with energy by keeping energy levels constant rather than spikes and drops.

Helps me not freeze in the cold.
That's a big one right now.

Ok let's test the pic-posting... with my fave pic of Samantha in a bikini at her recent trip w pal Nicole Richie to Cabo!




mmm I do like how the light rests so gently on her perfect dainty boobs. My size! Both the size I have and also my fave size on a skinny girl. I am not a fan of implants. That up there is perfection.
also i love that bikini top. Oh Hai little rainbow! (and I think I see a nipple on the non-rainbow side)

I also noticed the weird way the light hits her knee there. Given what I've heard about her arthritis... maybe an old surgery scar? One of the swagvids I saw was about knee cartilage replacement.

It would make sense then the way she seems to have gained just a little bit but that tiny gain doesn't show below the waist. I'm glad she looks like she put a bit of weight on. I want her to live. Looks like Erin is feeding her well. YAY!!!
Her legs are almost like stilts under her sanely slender frame. And I can't find the pic that really showed the obvious difference between her super-skinny legs and the sanely-slender rest of her.

But I've showed the insanely large thigh-gap before. Maybe she's just built that way?

Hey wow... can i really put text between 2 pics? Let's try it!!! Sam in jeans should be on the left and an old bikini pic should be on the right of this paragraph!









Well this one gives an idea what i mean. She's bending over and still has that gap and her legs are like just straight down.
 Hey looks like she's wearing the same bikini bottom from the older pic. Heee I like seeing people reuse their clothes. Makes her more real in some weird way.

I'm still meh on the hair. I do like longer hair on a girl, it doesn't have to be really long but i don't like buzz cuts. And it looks like the back of her head is a buzz cut tho after her drunken party haircut by Perla, maybe that's the best poor Andy LeCompte could do  xD
I like a girl to have hair long enough for me to run my fingers through. And it's a bonus if her hair is long enough for me to play with. To me there is something very sensual about a woman brushing her hair. I keep my own hair long for that reason... I like taking it down and brushing it out. i really like someone else gently brushing my hair.
But i always have my hair pinned in a bun or something. So I keep getting asked "Why not just cut it? You don't do anything with it!"

yes I DO do something with my hair. i enjoy my hair! I get shivers sometimes when my hair slips against my bare back. I get all tingly when i get a scalp massage. I like how my hair feels like silk. I choose my shampoos based on how they smell. i pamper my hair, spoil it even. i lost my hot rollers. i have only a mini curling iron i sometimes use for Pride and Prejudice type tendrils, but i want to do pin curls and i'm still practicing.  i use a hair dryer maybe twice a month.
i am a long hair girl.
This is a huge fav for how i like Samantha's hair. Her natural color, a rich brown (I'm jealous!) and long enough to play with and sweep aside, and it seriously looks like silk here. And I don't think this length is long enough to really get caught in anything. It looks like it just brushes her neck, which i really find sensual. I admit i haven't found a behind-shot of her from whatever pic set this is from, so maybe she's got a small bun back there. But i don't think so.
And her natural color doesn't detract from her eyes at all.
Damn, she looks good here.

And it's 3am here and AIM is still saying i have no response. So I dunno what the deal is. I'm a computer moron.

Think I'll go huddle in my blankets. Maybe while playing Sims 1 upstairs. I'm experimenting with a bunch of fanmade items to see just how expensive a house i can make. I'm at over 1,000,000 simoleans right now >:D
No family has that much cash yet but I can cheat.. cuz i want someone in there to see how high the bills get!

Also going bonkers with Sims is a great way to deal with my shopping urge while sparing my aching wallet. And i have a lot of old fanmade items I burned on CDs long ago. Several items i've totally forgotten about, and many others i've never even tried!

1 comment:

  1. Miracle of miracles, I was actually asleep when you IM'ed me! So my phone was silenced. Sorry I missed you!! If I don't answer on Harlequinn, that usually means I'm either asleep or I put my phone down somewhere and can't find it. But yeah last night I took 150 mg of diphenhydramine on top of a quarter bottle of Jameson, so I was out like a light....

    Your hair sounds lovely. I try to spoil mine, but the bleaching kind of destroys any spoiling. :( Right now it's like shoulder length, and it's been that length for a loooooong time. I think that's as far as it goes.

    Hope you're having a good weekend!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete