Pages

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

I know exactly when the catshit trouble started...when uncle moved in!
And it got worse when he installed a door in the basement!
Yet another reason I want his ass out.
So he smokes inside, turns his music up so loud the house shakes and neighbors complain, and the cats aren't all going to the litterboxes.
I have one in my bathroom (ewww) and it'll have been used once by my cat and the other cat will refuse and go shit on the stairs.

Moving on....I forgot to weigh and post it for the halloween contest. Maybe it's for the best since a lower starting weight means harder work to make a big drop for the finish. Eating seems back on traack. Today, meaning Monday, had a protein shake and some pieces of matzo. I met w a lady who went to a messianic jewish congregation for awhile. She can't read Hebrew tho so I think she's really a christian who, like me, is fascinated with all things Jewish. She was put on atkins diet by her doc and so she's worried her huge stockpile of matzo will go stale before she eats it all so she gave me a stack in a ziploc bag. Meaning no calorie count on the box.
Internet says about 111-120 cals per serving but I can't figure what the serving size is. Are all matzo made as big as the one I have? It's basically a really big cracker. Is a whole cracker considered a serving or does only a part of it count? It's bigger than my hand. And it does taste a wee bit stale...no surprise since they're only available once a year.
At midnight going into tues I had a 220cal serving of tuna salad...meaning those cans from my tuna salad snackboxes. Let my cat lick out the can. So cute.

Today, now meaning tues as it's 5am, my protein shake is gonna be very important as I work after school. I'll try to remember to weigh and also record it here, I'm all cozy in my heated bed w my cat so I'm not gonna go anywhere until sunrise at least. ^_^

Still having blogger issues... but the "updated interface" is worse. Old interface the dashboard won't scroll but everything else does so I can still read comments and post from my phone.
New interface I can't do anything at all.

Sooooo hungry. Crunched a bit more matzo. Still haven't eaten a whole sheet. Got 1/4 of it left. Ah hahaha my cat likes it too. I wonder if Jewish pets eat kosher too? I mean if there were yeast in you dog's food wouldn't it have to go during Passover? Or something?

K I'm gonna use my comments to go read a couple blogs. Then another nap before class. Nigh night.

4 comments:

  1. The new interface is in my opinion TOTAL FUCKING BALLS! I hate it :( It confuses me, so I love the switch back to old interface tab. Happppiness! Yess! :D :D Xo Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cats are really territorial about litter boxes. They need their own boxes, preferably in different parts of the house. When I lives with The Boy we started with 2 boxes, one in the laundry and one in the bathroom. We slowly moved both to the laundry. Fucking Gremlin pissed on the couch/beanbag/chairs SO MANY TIMES. Fucking piss-bottom cat.

    I love practising Jews who have a sense of humour. My mate Dave is brilliant XD

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know what a Jew was until I was like 10. And my town is pretty much 95% Jewish.
    -___-

    I think that sums up Catholic school education pretty well. I didn't know there were other religions, either. All I knew was that Protestants were all savages.

    Your uncle sounds like a badly behaved teenager. Any chance of one of your parents having a talk with him?

    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S.
    The post is coming, I'm just waiting for some daylight so I can get nice photos of the yarn OOPS I SHALL SAY NO MORE :p

    There are no pics of Port, sadly. I didn't take my camera to work, coz we have untrustworthy, lightfingered assholes there :(

    Awww that angel quote is so cute! I never watched Angel, though. The lead guy looked like such a tool.

    I do love our planet, I hate our species for what it's doing to it. I reckon that so long as life survives in some form, even cockroaches, I can be happy. LIFE and DIVERSITY are the things I love most.

    I also love my mates :p More than bacon!

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete