Pages

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Guess what started halfway thru work, and without warning?

FUCKING WOMANLIES!!!

i was not prepared! So i got to carefully walk around with toilet paper in my pants for six fucking hours *growls at uterus*

What happened? Did I miss the signs? What the binge monster my body's way of warning me? "hey dumbass! I'm gonna start bleeding here soon!"

Cuz I can go Piggy McBingey without the help, thanks!

Ugh.. I had no idea. Ugh and blah and BLECH!!!

And the chocolate is still in the car. Oh well. I'll eat it some other day. I'll be bleeding for a few days.
Damn it.. and there's still a chance of seeing that little hottie on tues.. oh well I already know i didn't have a chance of seducing her already anyway... but ugh I want to at least be good company!
Right.. pain pills and Buzz Bites (aka caffeine) to the rescue.
And I gotta work a full 8hr tomorrow.
Sigh.
more pain pills, more Buzz Bites.
I should probably make a Thinkgeek order. yay t shirts!!

At least I'll be dropping the bloatage pounds. yay for that.. maybe it'll jump-start my old joy at seeing the numbers fall.

And I am STILL thinking about that Ronson sweaterdress. I'm more attached to the dress than I am the pants! Tho that culd be because I know I'm not supposed to be a 14 and I don't want to buy clothes that will only fit the fatter me.
And the denim is kinda thinner than the boy jeans I usually wear.
yes i wear boy jeans, I'm a gayelle so i get to ignore gender clothing rules :p

Guy clothes rock. They cover everything, the siing is consistent across the brands.. and i swear guy clothes are more durable. Just compare sock sometime... guy socks vs girl socks.. guy socks are thicker!!
Same with jeans. And dress pants. And shoes. When I bought my lovely Ronson sweater I also checked out the warm winter hats, A guy one was thick and warm for $10 and a girl $10 one was a very loose and dressy weave in a thinner yarn. Seriously?
Ronson makes good sweaters tho. I'm in love with mine and that sweaterdress was seriously warm.
And it also fit my lumps at a Medium. So I could order the dress now even tho it doesn't fit yet.. and I'm still confident that it's the right size because of how it fit across the shoulders.
FUCK I'm talking myself into it! I don't even wear dresses that often! Whyyyyy do I WANT that dress so bad? And why am I thinking of one of each? Or possibly 2 gray and one brown? WTF Honor? Or just the gray? I keep seeing the gray dress with the soft pink shirt underneath, and black leggings with boots. How would a color combo like that look with red hair tho? Don't red and pink clash with each other?
Or does it not count when it's hair?
i also have other turtlenecks i could put under the dress. And a green longsleeved boatneck shirt i could put under the brown dress.
And this is my problem... I keep thinking up ways to wear those sweaterdresses.
The brown dress with green longsleeves under it and black leggings with boots.. that would look ok with red hair, right?
Altho the gray could probably also carry off the green sleeves....
Greensleeves is all my joyyy...
ahem.
Clearly I want the sweaterdress, preferably more than one. But which ones.. and why??
I don't wear dresses!
Tho these dresses do look better with leggings.. they're sweaters so are winter clothes and winter dresses with bare legs looks like you forgot what season it is.
And i hate pantyhose. Don't even ask. I hate them hate them hate them. they are pointless. They're too thin to keep you warm and they snag at the slightest thing and they're just plain uncomfortable. What the flying fuck.
Not a huge fan of tights either, tho they're a bit warmer. But I hate having tightness around my toes. My slippers are labeled saying they fit up to a size 12 cuz i wanted big slippers. I keep buying my shoes a bit too big, which leads to arch and heel problems. But I hate hate HATE having my toes scrunched!!
I'd never be a ballerina. I am interested in tap dancing though. I admit that ballet is extremely pretty but I'm not willing to do the toeshoes. I'd be happy playing the guy parts tho. Ballerinas are tiny.. I bet i could lift the smaller ones.

oh btw.. according to her booking sheet, Samantha is 5'7 and 102 lbs O_O
DAMN GIRL! Please don't die!!!!
I mean on one hand I am a bit jealous... plus I could totally aim to carry her at that weight... but DAMN that's tiny. Rheumatoid arthritis really fucking SUCKS!!!

I'm told the booking sheet just copies off the driver's license.. and I think she got her Cali license shortly after the lilo bullshit. So maybe she's gained a little? Gossip is that Erin is a good cook. Maybe? But the arthritis.. the less she weighs the less pain and less stress on her joints. That poor girl...
i need to think about something else...

Got Madonna's "Sorry" playing. I love this song. I actually tend to interpret it in terms of that "church" that voted to never accept a gay pastor or perform same-sex unions.
They're not half the church they think they are...
and how they lie about them being welcoming? I've heard it all before...and don't you love it when some homophobe starts his anti-gay spiel with "i'm sorry, but..."
Yea, whatev. I've seen it all before, and I can't take it anymore.

And it's such a bouncy song too! TRY to not at least bounce in your chair! This is a dancing song. This is a workout song. and a get-emotionally-better song when some jackass, or a group of them, have been shitting on you.

Ok I need either sleep or sugar.. and sleep is the far smarter option.

5 comments:

  1. Ugh. Oh the perks of being a girl. Sarcasm. That really sucks. But don't binge, girl! Don't take orders from the chocolate!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhh omg i hate when your frickin period just shows up unannounced. sorry that happened to you. at least you can take comfort knowing that all of the world, there are women walking around with emergency toilet paper in there underwear! and..if you do buy the dress which you know you want to...if you spray hair spray on tights and stockings then won't run :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like a SERIOUSLY cute outfit! I LOVE it~!
    Also, Sam's about the same weight/height of my bf o.o I know how skinny that is, so damn jealous.
    GET SLEEPS GIRL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope the monthlies pass swiftly!!

    I love boys clothes, too. So comfy and yes they do hide everything. I used to buy half my clothes in the men's section at H&M. :D Of course that could be because I love H&M's clothes and the women's stuff doesn't fit me right......

    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mens clothes are awesome! Especially the sweaters. I love buying mens sweaters at thrift stores, so cheap and big and warm and comfy!

    ReplyDelete