Pages

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Whoa Mich your town is like 95% Jewish? Now I gotta find a way to visit! Or perhaps move in :p

So I went shopping yesterday...hit up Halloween City which basically only exists during Halloween. And they didn't have any long curly bleach blonde wigs but I did get a long straight blonde wig for that ghost orchestra idea. I also got colored hair sprays, I'm gonna combine the yellow and the white, cuz the patchy quality would actually help, since my costume inspiration often has two tone hair. I also got the orange cream foundation and I need to start experimenting with mixing orange and normal foundation. I'll have to have my hair in a bun but this is a for-work costume so not having the wig probably worked in my favor. So two-tone patchy light blone and orangy skin...guess my work costume? ^_^

After my Halloween I went across street to the mall and checked out Charlotte's new makeup at Sephora and her fall line at JCPenney. I didn't buy anything yet cuz I like shopping online when possible. I know it's still sealed, at least I've never yet gotten a mail product that was unsealed and tampered with. And also it means less for me to carry, a big consideration in a mall.
Sadly the sweater I want isn't on the website sooooo I need to go back. Sigh. Maybe while there i'l drop by Sephora again and see if I can get a sample of Charlotte's hair spray. The reviews are pretty positive...lots of yay-ing over how it doesn't weigh fine hair down, but regular complaints about the strong flowery scent. I have not yet tried the spray, so a sample would be goo. I did get a lip gloss and the bronzer sampled last time....I love the glosses. Smooth and soft and pleasant scent. Not sticky. I'm still making my mind up on the bronzer. A very little goes a long long way. I'm glad that it is pale enough for my skin but it seems a bit shimmery. Am also curious about the Closer finishing powder. If Charlotte ever gets into skin care tho I'm gonna have tto respectfully decline. I do love the marykay skincare I use (when I'm not being lazy and sleeping with a dirty face)
But makeup is a fun toy and I'll try anything I can.
There is still no replacement for the old Pink Pout but maybe I don't need to copy that shade exactly. Cuz the CR shades and the current marykay glosses are all very pretty.

Clothes wise I do want want WANT that sweater...it's got a slanted zipper and an extra flap that snaps behind the zipper so the efect is two layers right over the bony part of my chest, where I get chilled first, but a single layer everywhere else. I love it. I got the replacement jcp card headed to my house but it could be 2 weeks before it arrives. My sweater could be gone by then! Nooooooo! Must get that sweater! Who cares that it's $60!! Want!
The other items I tried were the jeans and a sweaterdress. Ummmm... I am truly fat. The 12 jeans closed but were super tight. The 14s were comfy but gapped at the back and my ass looked huge. Probably because my ass is huge! I need to be a 12 or less!
Sweaterdress was a chunky disaster... my fatness was way obvious. I tried the XL first and it was too wide across the shoulders but fit my fat belly. And was almost at my knee, with the pockets well below my hips. The L was a similar story.. but less wide across the shoulders.
The M was the proper fit across the shoulders...and obvious fatness everywhere else.
And it's my fault...the clothes are perfect. That's not my ana-brain either. Charlotte's mediums are not absurdly small. The JCP site claims her line runs small but that's just catering to an increasingly overweight population. I can get into her clothes even tho I'm currently too big. Charlotte's designs are flexible and forgiving, probably because the easy fit is a huge part of the laid-back over all design. When someone's clothes are tailored within an inch of her life...the overall effect isn't "laid back" is it?
Charlotte's clothes do assume that you are fit and in good shape. Her clothes scale up by ehight and assumes a weight proportionate to that height. I lined the sweaterdresses up and they scaled perfectly.

My eating was crap all day weds. I was good mon and tues tho...500cal or less both days. Still don't know how many cals of matzo I ate but I'm sure I didn't break 500. Should have gone shopping earlier weds...cuz seeing what I looked like in those clothes was big motivation. Haven't eaten anything yet today and am walking home...got my folding cane just in case. Will need to eat something before I drive, cuz I don't want to be a danger to others on the road.

I also took my weight last night....granted it was after the all-day piggy mcbingey but it was still a shock seeing 174.0 blink up at me...a new high weight. Hope at least some of it was still being digested and will be quickly gone.
Feel very hungry, and tired, and sometimes a lil nauseous. Sometimes just a wee bit dizzy, in between the tired.
And I should probably start heading home here soon....well within a half hour...isn't 5pm a rush hour? So i'd rather not drive til after that. And it takes me about an hour and a half to walk home. Another busy time seems around 7. So ideally I think driving to mall at 6 and driving home after 8 would hopefully avoid the worst of the traffic.
Fuck I forgot my mp3 player again.
I fail.
Subway smells good right now. I brought no money. Otherwise i'd be eating. Strategy! I need to spend my short supply of money on stuff that I can enjoy for a long while...like clothes and makeup and hair stuff...not food which is gone in an instant. Especially not junk food, which is gone in an instant and leaves fatness and clogged arteries behind! Totally ok to buy good foods like veggies and protein powders. Hell even Taco Bell is better than a bag of chips. There are diced tomatoes and some protein in chalupas.
Ok I'm gonna check the weather forecast since I forgot my rain gear..and if forecast is clear I'm walking home. No mp3s is just too bad for me.

1 comment:

  1. Lol trust me, you don't want to come to my town. It's a snobby town full of rich b*tches who think they're God's gift to the world instead of the rude ignoramuses they really are.

    This post made me want to go shopping. :/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete