Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

just a quickie cuz i really need to try to get some sleep.. as i can't miss class again and i also work tomorrow after class.
I got my Mich goodie bag SQUEEEEEEE and am soooo loving it. And I hope to take pics of the coolness.
Did meet up with that old friend the other day, and while nothing sexual happened for various reasons, she did end up doing a few facepalms at just how naive I am, especially about lesbian culture. I may be "gold star" in the no sex with men sense but seems i live in a cave. i do not have an account on afterellen. Do I need one? eh.. I guess I'll get one soon. I know who the big names are.. Ellen and Portia, God bless them both. I know about Jodie Foster and she clearly wants to live her life privately so I let her. I don't stalk her.
Ofc we all should know about my Ronson stalking. If you didn't know about my Ronson obsession then you must have been reading my blog with your brain turned off ^_^

It's true I don't try to find every detail of a woman's life. I have pics of women i find hot and that is it. I would want privacy if i were in their situation. I'm guilty of collecting pics and i feel bad enough over that!
And i don't really do fanfiction much. I mean I have a Buffy outline that i dashed off years ago but most of my "fanfiction" actually tends to spring from video games, not movies or shows.

For example.. sometime back in my teens, when Ocarina of Time was first releasted, i did start a fanfiction. And I do still have it. I even still work on it occasionally. Ofc now i realize I'll never publish it, too many licensing things, but it's like one of my security blankets or something. And it's special to me as it's the first story I ever really tried to do. I also have an old notebook somewhere that contains the beginnings of a Sonic fanfic.

Anyway back to the friendship "date".. she introduced me to this move D*E*B*S and i'll admit I found it funny as hell. Gotta own it. it's campy and sweet and the coolest thing ever is how the lesbian relationship isn't a problem because they're both girls.. the problem is the girls are on the opposite sides of the law! Orientation isn't even an issue.. and it has a happy ending!! It is sooo fucking RARE for a lesbian-centered film to be happy and fun and have a happy ending.

So there's something for the amazon wishlist ^_^

I'm still hoping to bed this girl... she's even hotter now. still tightly muscled, but some of her experiences have definitely scarred her a bit, I'm far more naive than her now.. which is interesting... but yea i still want her.

bed now.

No comments:

Post a Comment