Pages

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Blahhhhhhh
I've felt sick to my stomach most the day. Didn't go to class. Feel bad about it and am now hiding upstairs cuz I don't want to face Mom's glare.
Hung out w R and his girl yesterday. Ate nothing but crap the whole time fast food and chips and shit. Not a single veggie and only one glass of milk the whole day.
Uch no wonder I felt so sick today.
She needs more practice. I wasn't comfy letting her take my car on the road. We just drilled manuverability in the same church parking lot I practiced in. She gets left and right confused when in reverse, just like I did. But what really has me freaked is how she keeps shifting into neutral. I think it shows that she doesn't have a feel for my car yet. Until she can go fron Reverse to Drive without hitting Neutral...I'm really not comfy w letting her take my car on the roads.
I'm not being unreasonable, am I?
Meh.... not much of a post...I do have unmoderated comments but I'm gonna use them to get to peeps' blogs.... cuz my phone + Blogger Dashboard = Fuckery.

Moving on... I am really enjoying my Sims 1 game again. This making a super expensive house has added a need to hustle ^_^
Every 3 simdays I owe like 32,727 or someing simoleans and it's FUN. Suddenly everyone has to work except Benton and his real wife ofc. And juggling all the work schedules and the bills is such fun! I'm glad for my collection of fanmade items. This house is expensive cuz of a fanitem that's a pile of gold bricks. It costs like 22K or something. I built a fence out of it heehee.
And I make regular use of a second fanitem called Nuclear Waste. It's a gray barrel that glows green after dark and when you "buy" it you get money. The barrel cost is negative 22K or something. So it's like taking out a loan. And when you sell it back it's possible to go into the red! So I got -15,000 something simoleans right now. So everyone is working and the money goes into shrinking that negative hahahaha! But I take care of my two main Sims. Everyone else just works until they die... this is the Giggles household after all *hides devil horns*
This is the house I play when I get stressed or something... all the doomed Sims are based on someone who's harassed me or on politicians who deny my civil rights or the homophobes who drove me out of that "church"...stuff like that.
Mr and Mrs Benton Giggles... that should tell you everything lmao.
Etherea is the wife and she's the main witch. I have a fanitem, a pink crystal ability rock that's buyable, so she always has the teleport ability. And every Giggles house has a separate apartment where she has to teleport in, and she's got fanitems like Gingerbread House and water coolers and milk and kiwi juice and these fanitems never run out of food. The Gingerbread House is my fave. You can cleary see the lil gingerbread men cookies. And she has a bed and bath and etc everything she needs to wait out the worst of the no-money situations. She also makes and casts the Charms. And casts Get Happy on Benton to keep him alive.

I should probably point out that the other households are played normally. And I do have other households. I have fanmade skins of some of the Buffy characters so Willow and Tara have a house, Buffy and Angel (who is human cuz Sims 1 has no vamps) and Xander and Anya.
I don't have a fanmade skin for Samantha Ronson but I'm trying to do the best I can with what I got. I should also make a Charlotte and an Erin but I haven't yet. Same w Cadillac and Oliver, Sam and Char's dogs, respectively. Char's dog Oliver is so damn cute! I should post a pic sometime.

I drove R's girl to mall and I have my sweater now ^_^.
Also dropped by Sephora and my epic makeup girl there figured a way to make me a sample of Charlotte's hair spray as well as her Closer finishing powder. I have got to find a way to tell the Sephora bigwigs how epic that girl is.

So I get to try Charlotte's new hair spray. I need to give my hair a good hard scrubbing cuz it has a lot of shit in it. Maybe I'll get my ass to the gym? Their showers have great water pressure.
Hmmm...

I'm thinking of trying some milk later...and maybe going to walmart tomorrow, where R and his girl tend to get their food, and seeing what they have in terms of veggies. I know kroger has frozen veggies as well as "fresh" (I don't really trust "fresh produce" during the winter months because it has to be trucked in from so far away. I think frozen might be better sometimes)

I got to have fairly frank talk w R's girl about weight and while she won't tell me her weight I did tell her mine and she said she's over. She was weighed at a doc appt so she knows her weight and poor girl was horrified.

I'm just wondering about the prices of veggies and etc in my area. So I need to go poking around. Cuz they're even poorer than I am. So maybe their crappy over-carby meals are cuz that's all they can afford?
It's food detective time! Hmm and perhaps new label time? Food can be expensive. And maybe I could help peeps if there was food detective label as well as food review? Cuz hunting down info on availability isn't necessarily the same thing as reviewing how a food items tastes...
Why not? I can always change it later.

1 comment:

  1. You playing Sims reminds me of when I used to go on Little Sis's Sims and lead all of her people into ruin. >:D

    I had a psych prof once who said that you can tell what kind of person someone is by how they play the Sims. If that's true, I should probably be put in jail before I go on a killing spree.....

    If you've got a nearby Walmart supercenter, I would def buy some groceries there. So cheap! Frozen veggies are pretty good I think. Obvs fresh is better, but in the winter frozen is just as good.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete