Pages

Friday, October 7, 2011

Eeeks and pics and laughs

Well i didn't go back to JCPenney. Here's hoping the sweater is still there Monday, assuming I get to go Monday. Guess who is taking R's girlfriend out for driving lessons? Anyone else thinking "bad idea"? I'm a tense driver... still won't even turn the radio on because I find it distracting. But my car will pass the safety inspection, so there's the reason. And she does need to get some practice in the car she'll actually test in. Another reason. But uuuuuughnnn... I don't wanna. I don't want to let go of my car, for starters. But me being there will only make things tense! And anytime someone else drives my car i get scared of my car being wrecked.
hell when I drive my car i get scared of getting my car wrecked! Why else would I go out of my way to avoid wonky intersections, refuse to even turn the radio on, and do everything i can to not drive during busy hours?

The logic is sound, but my emotional response is still Terror.

Anyway... I haz pics! First up... UNDERWOOD!!!


As you can see, I put my glittery heart necklace Mich sent with the Tarot cards around the book, and also my fingers had to hold it in place. I stake my claim to a Goblin Market baggie and I think Mich still has my address? I don't know. My computer is having PMS or something and the Goblin Market page is not loading still. I'm sure it's because of my computer. No one else seems to have this problem.

Anyway, there's Mich's book! She's a published author WHOOHOOO! All us beta-readers shold be proud. We were part of this book's creation! A small part, but still... happy warm feelings!!!
Also my ass needs to get on amazon and write a review.

I just hope this pic counts, I guess i can email one that shows my face. Obviously I'm not brave enough to show my face here. Sorry for my cowardice :/

I also have an old old pic that i mentioned months ago.. here it finally is... my wrist with a quarter on it. i am 173.2 or so in this pic. and yet my wrist and forearm is that small. That's because i'm really small-boned. There is such a thing as big-boned, and i ain't it. Big-boned really shouldn't be used as a euphemism for FAT. Because big-boned people aren't necessarily fat. Curvy shouldn't be a euphemism for fat either.. and for the same reason. It pisses me off when fat lardasses say shit like "i just love my curves" umm flabby flappy stomachs don't count as curves. Big bones don't cause the overhangs seen on People of Walmart.
Also.. the straight girl I have a crush on (still.. she's gorgeous!) really is big-boned and i can tell you she is NOT fat! Her figure is better than mine. she's an hourglass. A perfect hourglass, generous cup size with a tiny waist and flat stomach underneath, then flaring out into childbearing hips. She's also strong, and has a contagious laugh. Amazon warrior figure. Love it.

Fat people need to stop trying to force their viewpoint on those of us who aren't deluded.

I also have an amusing Sims story.
Ok.. I used the Price of Fame charm to get Benton to Celebrity status.... and off he went to Studio Town to make music videos. He was doing well, giving the director what the director wanted but his skill set wasn't quite at the usual Celebrity level... and he had no celebrity friends. Maybe that's why he lost Star Levels even though he'd had perfect scores with the director? After the second performance, which was perfect, he had this weird fit.. sat down and cried and 3 of his Needs suddenly dropped all the way to Red. Don't remember which ones tho.
What's weird is i tried to recreate this with another Sim who had no Skills whatsoever, used the Charm to make her Celebrity, and for some reason she did not lose any Star Levels at all.. in fact she got paid for the music vids. So i have no idea why this happened.




Here's the real fun part..... after i'd left the Fame track far far FAR behind.... i got a Studio Insider that had THAT in it when you had a Sim read it.  I've never had that before. And i only got it the one time, sooo glad i had a cameraphone! Had to snap that!

What to talk about....am running swagvids in between bloggings... if I can get nearly 3,500 sb I can get a free Jessica McClintock perfume. Ofc for far less sb i can get another $5 off an amazon.com order. Sigh.. what to do? And if I read the discussion boards correctly.... if i load giftcards to my amazon account beforehand, and not during an order, then the combined value of the giftcards will be applied to an order. So in that way i could combine giftcards. Which would be sweeeeet.
Did i mention i really want that perfume?
There are also sweet things like webcams and hardwood floor steamers and video game stuff. And they tend to cost in the area of 9,000 to 10,000 sb each. Umm... better get watching!
Ofc there are also nice things like makeup and hair products that usually run about 2,080 to 6,499 each. And more perfumes even higher. sigh... so many things I'd like. Back to watching.
Too bad i can't afford to buy some of these things outright. BVLGARI fragrance? HA! Sooo out of my budget.  It's bad enough that I'm shopping out of my budget for the sephora and jcpenney stuff! Bad me! But I do draw the line if the item is more than my college textbooks.

This is for Mich and for anyone else annoyed by Twilight series: http://theoatmeal.com/story/twilight

and i think anyone familiar with Jesus christ's ethnic heritage will get a laugh out of the "church" building pic in this blog.. http://theoatmeal.com/blog/bus
the rest of the blog has funnies too.


for cat lovers :D   http://theoatmeal.com/comics/cat_know

Cuz the pic made me laugh that hard: http://theoatmeal.com/comics/literally

and this one made me laugh both because i've been in that sort of situation and because for some reason i heard this one in Samantha's most dryly sarcastic voice, the one she uses to talk down to really annoying paps (as opposed to the only semi-annoying paps who will ask her about Wendy's cheeseburgers and songs she likes.. nonpersonal stuff)
http://theoatmeal.com/comics/moving

and this is a random from Samantha's twitter cuz wow she actually has a pool table that's pink and black.. and OOOO  that's Cadillac over on the right in that lil beanbag by the wall!!! Yay it's been so long since I've seen Caddy and i was hearing internet rumors that Samantha had gotten rid of Caddy for Erin's sake. WTF???
Tho I'm sure Caddy doesn't get to sleep on the bed anymore. Also: hi big pic of Charlotte that came from her Sephora makeup launch..
http://www.whosay.com/SamanthaRonson/photos/75760

2 comments:

  1. I appreciate your comment on big boned people. Because I am one of them and it totally sucks. I am slim, but so broad. And my wrists are huge, they are one of my least favorite features. Even at my thinnest when I could fit into my sister's size 0 jeans, I still couldn't share jackets with her because she is built very petite and narrow.
    It also sucks because I like to be toned and whenever I have some good muscle tone, I tend to look bulky. It drives me nuts! You have lovely wrists though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My wrist is tiny also, and I've always hated/loved it, because I can't wear hardly any bracelets, but on the other side, at least some small part of me is tiny, and it's a constant reminder of what I *could* have if I weren't such a lazy pig.

    ReplyDelete