Pages

Monday, October 3, 2011

Oooooo a friendly fun lil contest....http://skeletonstrong.blogspot.com/p/halloween-weight-loss-contest.html?zx=88729f26d92edfe8

I'm on my phone so if that addy doesn't work.... I dunno. I can copy-past urls in my browser but not much else.
Anyway I'm thinking about joining. It could create some outside accountability, which I clearly need.
But I also feel like i'd be cheating cuz the most weight loss wins and I'm super fat so if I behave the lbs could really fall off.
I dunno....but I do like the group support and friendly competition.
Must remember to post tomorrow's weight.

Well the womanlies are over. Today was last hurrah for the month. I actually intended to behave, mixed a protein shake and everything but didn't drink it so it's gonna be a bit iceboxy tomorrow. My church celebrated their 100th anniversary so I ate w them. Then I helped clean up and set up heavy rods for an event tomorrow that I can't go to.
So Monday is my start day. Which does fit in w the contest well.

I also shampooed my hallway by hand and cat shit there again anyway. Grrrr. Must find strong citrus smell. Or just coat the floor in pepper. Whichever *growls at cats*

Tireddddd I keep staying up playing Sims...gotta get in that uber expensive mansion! Almost ready!
Tomorroww...zzz

2 comments:

  1. Aw, if I'm brave enough to join, you can do it too :) Any idea what set your cats off to start misbehavior? Any stressors like moving/new cat/change in # or location of litter boxes? Sometimes there is an answer that's relatively easy to deal with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kitties do their business on the floor when they are dissatisfied with the current state of the litter boxes. We keep the kitty litter in the corner in the basement, on top of a layer of newspapers on the floor. When the kiiikiiis start poopin' in other places, I do a hardcore cleaning of their bathroom--vacuum and shampoo the floor, new newspapers, brand new cat litter and a major scrub down of both litter boxes.

    They also started peeing all over the house when we tried moving the litter boxes to the boiler room. Turns out they didn't like the boiler room.

    Cats are assholes. When they do stuff like that, they're usually telling you that you are not meeting with their demands. ;D

    Also, most cats HATE mint. Mine hate it way more than citrus. If you can get fresh mint, boil a sh*tton of it in a covered pot for like 30-40 minutes, then let it cool and put the water in a spray bottle. Spritz it on the spot where they're pooping. It might help. <3

    ReplyDelete