Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Blogger is still doing fuckery on my phone. But I can sometimes post on my phone. Which is better than nothing if I really need to vent or record something.
But mostly I seem limited to actual computer time tho. Blahhh..
Oh well.... where's that newest Ronster pic... Samantha did a short cameo at her buddy Edski's gig and i think I saw Erin in the back of the DJ booth.
Grrr.. and ofc now i totally can't find it in this mess of a picture folder. I've been saying for MONTHS that i need to organize my files.
Snoooreeeee at me.
Well suffice to say atm that I'm certain Samantha and Erin are at least dating. Or at the very least are on very very friendly terms.
But I think they're still together. And that has me happy.

Oh! i should get on AIM! Cuz it's 4:30 in the fucking morning and I have class later today and I'm fucking off that class AGAIN. I keep forgetting there's an online portion! Especially since the class website doesn't work on my phone either.

Grrr... what's the point of mobile web access if the damn websites i wanna visit don't fucking work?!?!?

Oh well.. while here I'll throw up a new (old) pic. The first pic i ever saw of the twins...
Back in 2007 or so is when i found Charlotte.. i was bopping around fashion sites looking up female designers and i just liked her aesthetic. She seems girly and also somehow dignified. Like she respected a girl's self-respect. I liked that she didn't show a lot of skin and have asses and boobs everywhere (see kanye for examples of NO respect of women!)
And then I saw a pic of Charlotte with her sis Annabelle and Annabelle had a big happy smile.. and my brain flahsed back to another pic I'd seen of Charlotte, Annabelle with that same happy smile, and another girl whose name i couldn't remember. Only that Charlotte had a twin, and the twin had a red coat with rainbow trim.
Well that there is the pic my brain was remembering.. and when i finally found it i saw that it was from the August 2003 issue of Glamour magazine, which I'd originally kept for the article on women being murdered by ex-husbands and ex-boyfriends.

That pic showed me two things... 1 I have always thought Samantha is cute. 2 I have always coveted her coats.
Seriously.. I want her coats. ALL of them!

Today I reconnected with an old friend I haven't seen in years. Seems since i saw her last she has accepted that she's not exactly straight.. unfortunatly she's also had a string of very bad relationships, the most recent ended last week, so there's no hope for romance there. At least not yet.
So i'm gonna do the Bestie thing and try to help her relax and have fun as a single girl
Sigh.
Did i mention she's hot? Rides a motorcycle? And HOT? Is very active, tightly bound lil muscles.
HOT.
We're tentatively meeting next tues sometime... and I'm wanting to drop a few before that happens. Hoo boy.
Why are the hot girls never available to me?

oh well.. back to drooling over the twins i guess.
And I'm sooooo going to Hell for thinking the both of them are doable. Not supposed to go after sisters.
FUCK I should try to get some sleep.. or do the online class shit ... which i really don't want to do because I've been gone so long it feels like showing back up will just remind everyone that I was gone a long time and then i'll feel even worse and did I mention that i make no fucking sense at all?

I need to go somewhere tomorrow. Anywhere. Walmart. Kroger. The mall. Somewhere that is not school or work. Although school is worlds better than work.

Grrr.. this is bad.. I feel serious need to SHOP and I know damn well I am poor! Better stay away from the mall then. Walmart or Kroger is better.. within budget and i can get those veggies and maybe some peanut butter. And Walmart has clothes to look at.
oh.. finally starting to feel tired...

No comments:

Post a Comment