Pages

Friday, October 14, 2011

Well well well... one day of illness was followed by 2 days of Piggy McBingey. The perfect thing for weight loss woo hoo. Attempts to apply the brakes failed. I found my teas and gulped down several cups, only to stuff face a few hours later cuz I was unable to stare down the strong cravings. Weak weak weak. After the 2nd bowl of ice cream I remembered peopleofwalmarrt.com and finally managed the brakes.
I also checked jcp.com and they have my sweater on the website now...but it looks gray and it's actually a faded army green.
Am still thinking about those jeans and that sweaterdress...maybe a blouse?
But the sale I caught for my sweater is not an online sale...or maybe it was and is just over now? Perhaps I go shopping again Monday. Maybe....
Work tomorrow...got protein shake chilling and my goal tomorrow is the shake, a cup a soup and some milk and all the tea I want. Finally dug into this Fruit Tea I got long ago...it's not bad. Not my fave tho. So it being discontinued ages ago is fine by me. I now know where 2 tea shops are in my town...one in the mall and another is more a tea boutique in a small standalone store.
The mall one is more affordable and they always have lots of samples...plus the mall also has Sephora and JCPenney. I'll be wandering the mall very often once winter hits...probably at least once a week just to have a walk around. I hate treadmills.
Oh mall tea shop's name is Teavana I think... me like.

I have totally forgotten about the online portion of my class. Bad bad me!. Must do that...and I can do swagvids in another window. My points are slowly adding up. I could get a bracelet and necklace set but it would clean me out. Almost halfway to the perfume. Doing swagvids is a very slow build. I want to get a printer hooked up so I can use the coupons too. Swag sends the coupons directly to the printer so I do need admin privileges to print them.
Sigh.
Must not take wallet to work tomorrow. No no no...i'd only get drugstore crap and junkfood when I need to save up for the good stuff. Any shopping I truly need can at least wait til Saturday when the weekly sales will overlap a bit.
I've been wearing freebies and hand me downs for so long it's hard to think of a style for myself.
Part of the reason I stalk poor Samantha so much....I could be comfortable dressing as she does. I do like dresses sometimes...I do like that sweaterdress...but most the time I wanna wear pants.
I even hate the traditional mary kay dress code. I don't want to wear dresses and skirts all the damn time! And I don't think a woman in a skirt looks more professional than a woman in a well cut suit if anything I'm likely to assume the skirt girl is a secretary. Bosses wear pants and assistants wear skirts.
Unless you're a fashion designer. ^_^ then all bets are off.

Hah I think I open on Saturday...if I do then I'll be gone before the sales overlapp.
Eh oh well.

I should try to sleep..

No comments:

Post a Comment