Pages

Friday, December 16, 2011

bad blogger, unhappy womanlies, and maybe job discrimination?

FUCK!!!
Once again Blogger is messing up when I'm on my phone.. I can't scroll down. I can post blogs of my own but I can't get to my reading list! Fuuuck!
Anyway now that I'm on computer (should have made a cartoon to practice with) I'm reading some blogs quick and am reminded of the skinny girl diet (SGD) oh yea.. veggies are freebies on that one. i remember reading that diet get demonized on some anti-free speech site somewhere that was badmouthing bloggers. The anti site didn't know the SGD had a free pass on veggies.
Really I think americans would solve a lot of health care issues if more americans followed that diet's idea of "eat more veggies!"
Why do the ana-sufferers get vilified while the obese are the ones swelling up (pun fully intended) the healthcare costs in this country? How many healthcare issues are tied to the growing (again pun intended) obesity rate?
Body-fascist morons.

And the womanlies have started.... GRRRR again? Already? I seriously need to keep a calendar. Well here's my ref to it for this month ugh.

moving on.. I want a graphics pad! I remembered that old swagbucks account and turned a lot of my points into $5 amazon giftcards but turns out there's a limit of only 5 of one kind of "reward" per month... and I wanted a pedometer too so i could get the free shipping.  The good Omron pedometers. So looks like I'm still stuck waiting until Christmas. Good news is thus far that DigiPro pad has been coming back in stock often enough to let me relax. Altho.... I do have the $25 already cuz of the extra work hours, and the giftcards would cover the pedometer. i dunno.. I'm wondering about getting the pad vs getting a small camera for that work thing I'm having trouble with....
Meanwhile I'm back hitting the swagb because they have a nintendo DSi on the redeem list. WANT.

Still hate my job. And I think the tall-manager is out to get me. Last time I worked w him..he creeped me out in a couple ways. he actually enforced a candy limit on me first. When we have LOTS of it left. he actually waited there for me to check (someone else rang me) and he gave some bullshit excuse about "the computer will actually max it out at twice the printed limit" (and no.. the computer doesn't care. I have actually tested this by ringing items in groups and trying the ad-coupon and it always works)
it's retail... retail is about SELLING. That's why computers don't limit without a LEGAL REQUIREMENT to do so (liquor license, underage customers etc)
So I need to watch if that asshole enforces the limit against anyone other than me, hopefully I'll get a chance to. I also left a message with the Accessibility Office at my school, looking if anyone could give me an idea what my rights are here. I know the Office at school is concerned with acessibility in the classroom, but anyone familiar with disability law shold be able to give me some idea what my rights are here, right?

Because I seriously felt followed and even stalked a bit that night. Everytime I straightened an aisle, he went down it and claimed he'd found something wrong "you didn't even touch this" and shit. Seriously?
And he'd watch me walk.
That was fucking creepy.
I need to get a copy of my scoliosis report. How do I do that? The lump in my back is visible (bigger than the gap between my thighs ever was) but I still don't remember how many degrees my curve was. Or curves, since i actually have two spinal curves, plus a rotation in the lower half. It's not pleasant.
(my half-sister can even see the second curve, she's got perfect eyesight. I'm jealous!)

It's why being on the front register is so painful.... the counter is fucking low.... my wrists barely touch it. So I basically am hunched over everytime i check people out, and then bending and twisting to put their shit in a bag, and the cash drawer is even lower, below the counter. NOT an ergonomic design at all.
And all the counters are that low. At least back at "my" counter i can leave and walk some, and go to the breakroom and stretch (not a good idea to do my stretches on the sales floor)
But he would follow, like deliberatly catch me in the breakroom sitting and bending over or stretching my bad right leg by pulling it over my left, and rubbing that one bone that sticks out on my right foot.
i do not fucking like this guy.
i feel like i'm being set up for something.
Am i being paranoid?
I'm so not used to this shit. I don't like it. And I'm not sure who to go to either. he's second-in-command. and he seems real close buddies with the boss.
Concealed camera? Thinkgeek has some. They're like $50 and up tho... I dunno. My phone takes video ofc but using that function would be soooo obvious.
OH SHIT i should not have checked Thinkgeek... some of their secret cameras are on sale fuuuuck.
Gee I wonder if i need anymore caffeine candies?
Sigh... no I don't. Don't even need more of those cupcake fizzy tabs. Could get me a shirt.... or try Bawls? I hear they make good root beer. Hmm price is same. and i get $10 a $40+ order hmmm...
uh oh... no geek points when getting the sale cameras.. that means they're going away. Which explains the huge price drop.
Ok.. logic...
Would I want this item even if i felt totally fine at work?
Fuck yes! I've wanted a small camera like that for months! Staring at the watch one vs the lighter one.. getting memories of that stupid Get Smart tv series, and Inspector Gadget. Thinking of the old James Bond movies...
But if i get this.. the graphics pad is pushed off a bit.
5am... sigh....

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry to hear about your work problems. I totally understand where you're coming from. At the moment I'm dealing with the fact that my employer takes 30 minutes of pay out of my shifts for breaks I'm not allowed to take. I reported them to the Dept. of Labor but I haven't heard back.

    I like your idea about the hidden camera, but you should look into whether or not its legal. I know in some situations its not legal to film people without their knowledge.

    Anyway, good luck, and stick it to the man!

    ReplyDelete