Pages

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Hugs to tracy and Dumb Brunette (why do you call yourself that?)

I am siiiiiiick. So sick I actually called off work. Boss said I was 3rd person to call off but I couldn't help it. Everytime I stand I get dizzy. My voice is nearly gone and my throat is throbbing. When my bro heard me talk he asked if I was trying to be a bass. Heh.
So bro let me off the hook for his housecleaning project, told me to go sleep. And ofc he had to mention that a cleaner house would help me not be sick.
I think I caught this from working in a damn drugstore, ok?

Anyway...my thinkgeek package arrived! Gonna play with my keychain camera once I can be upright (blogging on phone from bed) and I got into the spacefood sampler. The cinnamon apple slices came from backpackerspantry.com and were soooooo much better than the ones I got at walmart. The slices were thicker and lightly crispy and not overly sweet. Loved them. The strawberries are from astronautfoods.com as is the ice cream sandwich. I've had astronautfoods.com's ice cream before so I know their ice cream sandwich will also be good. Ok am eating the strawberries...mmmmmm... these are *whole strawberries* that were freeze-dried. Not slices. I can even see the seeds. I still prefer fresh strawberries since I do like the juice but oh well. These strawberries are miles above the ones I found at walmart, walmart ones were slices. Walmart ones were also much cheaper. I bet if I looked these strawberries up on astronautfoods.com i'd have to pay much more than 97 cents for them.

I need to go back to sleep now. Laterzzzz.....

3 comments:

  1. I hope you get to feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol because I like to laugh at myself. Hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummmm cleaning when you're sick is a BAD idea. You need your rest!! Curl up with a blanket and a kitty and a hot water bottle. <3 Hope you feel better!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete