Pages

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Well it is done. I ended up exporting my blog on my phone, of all places, but it's done. I applied for adsense and hopefully I will soon be learning how it works. I'll know in about a week if I'm accepted (tech 4 business days) and if they deny this blog they'll probably deny my comic too so it'll be straight to Project Wonderful ^_^
Honestl if I earn just 3 cents from this blog I'll be thrilled! Because the purpose is to learn how to use it.
More comic news: I remembered R also has a website so I have someone I can bug in person about how these things work.
And while trying to review my html lessons.... I saw just how much the internet has changed.
I last designed webpages like 8 years ago. The cyberworld has changed. Most of the commands and scripts I worked so hard on back then are now obsolete.
So time to admit I'm starting over and just go from there.
The good news is seems these style sheet things have basically replaced a lot of the old html tags, so maybe I can do some sort of mental flipover and get my old knowledge to translate into the new stuff? Worth a shot.....the time's going to pass anyway. Might as well do something that will lead to my happiness.
also....I think I forgot to mention that I did join youtube awhile ago using this account. There's nothing there yet tho.

Blah....am in the middle of womanlies so when I haven't been working I've been sleeping, or curled up with chocolate and a website lesson. Or a book. But mostly sleeping and chocolate and heating pads. Yay for mobile internet.

Samantha Ronson did an interview for the Hello Giggles website her friend Sofia helped found. Zooey DeChanel (spelling?) Is also involved. Anyway they also have a youtube and throwing Chasing the Reds into youtube search brought it up so I got to watch Samantha be all cute & shy on my phone. She did finally say she wasn't single, which was nice, but I get why she's trying to be quiet about it. She doesn't want the damn paparazzi hounding her when she's out with her girl.

I got a letter from uni that I'm on academic probation. Great...means I can't even enroll without advisor's signature. So guess I go some emails to write.
I'm tired. Stupid hormones. I don't even have a large to-do list but it feels huge anyway.
Back to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment