Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

So yesterday was my first day off in like a week. Think I had a 6 day stretch. All I remember right now it how sore I got. Back was sooooo stiff. So I basically laid around yesterday trying to get my spine back in place.
Peri posted her resolutions list and it got me thinking....
Am on phone so will be brief.

I want my stories. That youtube show idea *will* be turned into a webcomic somehow. I must have it up by december 2012....so if the world does end at least I got one big goal done ^_^

Gotta talk to Mich about how she did her website, cuz I also want to use a pen name. And it's been years since I made a website...and I've never owed a domain. How do you do that?

Probably gonna use a few ads to pay to keep the comic domain up etc. Which means I should probably start experimenting w adsense here soon, so I know how it works before I launch the comic. Please try to not be hugely mad?

Meanwhile I'm needing sleep before I go crazy.
Laterzzzzzz

1 comment:

  1. OMG YES WEBCOMIC! I'll be all over that like marmite on toast!

    Yeah, Weta is in Welly. So is the Hobbiton set, I accuse them all of being Hobbits and wanting to go home to Hobbiton. I stay here in the South Island, where my fellow Rohirrim are/were. Hmmm, do you know of anyone who can put the Rohan theme to recorder music, or should i just give up and get around to learning the violin?

    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete