Pages

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Can I just vent for a second? I love Mom dearly but..... Mom brought home pizza *again* pizza twice in only 3 nights? No wonder we're both fat! I am pizza-ed out!
Gah... all I want is a week of clean eating! I want to try my soup! I want my smoothies! And water water water! Where the hell is my gym membership card?
At least I still haven't opened the chocolate. I had a jolly rancher cherry stick when the sweet tooth got too hard to ignore. Small victories.
*pinches potbelly and sighs*

3 comments:

  1. Ok that's just too fucking much pizza! Miles can be like that, I feel your pain. All you want is good quality, clean fuel and they keep piling on the nutritional equivalent of low-grade coal :/

    *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oioi... I feel your pain. Mumsy keeps buying buckets of ice cream, and that peanut butter I love ("mighty maple", Peanut Butter & Co makes it and I swear they put heroin in it).

    Small victories is right. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S

    I'm going to take it slowly with getting back on the stilts. I want to leap right back on, but don't want to fuck this up.

    The gym is totally amazing! They are constantly researching and adapting and changing. If they find out that something is hurting more than helping: BAM! It's gone.

    I think I have another week left of this bug. Ugh so not cool!

    Yup, no more censorship. I won't bet getting my tits out, though. People have to pay to see those! You're right, if you can't vent fully then it really doesn't work.

    I hope you're having a good week. Lots of love to you <3

    ReplyDelete