Pages

Thursday, September 20, 2012

oh the shame....

I was gonna blog while grocery shopping but my phone kept dicking around and restarting.
Anyway... oh the shame... another week of sitting on my spreading ass and stuffing my face. Two bags of peanut butter m&ms and 2 boxes of Quaker Chewy Dips bars and 3 boxes of these kiddie fruit snack jellie things. Shame shame shame. They should have gone into the womanlies stash with the 3 unopened coconut m&ms bags. Not in my mouth! Shame shame shame.
For all my 2 weeks of Piggy McBingey... I've only gained 2 lbs.... which tells me my metabolism is still in good shape. My body was very pissed at me yesterday. It didn't like th sugar overload at all and rushed it right through me. Really wish my bathroom had a window x_x
One item in particular didn't just rush through me but also makes me nauseous... and I should have blogged this on computer so I could use tags. Anyway....
Mondo Fruit Squeezers in primo punch flavor. They were 50 cents clearanced at work.. they're lil 6pack of disposable plastic squeezy bottles aimed at kits and I was curious.
Big big mistake.
These Mondo things are awful. They taste soooo bad and make my stomach rebel. They're completely fruit-free! Blech! I usually like fruit punch flavors. I love Hawaiian Punch Red. But this Mondo stuff is awful! Very unhealthy too. Water, high fructose corn syrup, coloring and fake sweeteners blech!. Where was my brain when I bought this? Even at 50 cents it's a ripoff. I managed one bottle yesterday, poured half the 2nd down the drain today. Guess I'll have to dump the other bottles down the drain too. Maybe I could dilute them in my wate bottles? Ugh..... I think my body would punish me again.
I have slowly been switching to healthier, albeit pricier foods. The Bolthouse Farms smoothies were a big step. Then I added the organic boxed soup from Imagine. Sooo sad the Acorn Squash & Mango was discontinued! Waaaaa! Will have to find it somewhere else. Meanwhile I'll try the broccoli soup & the butternut squash.
But it's like my switchover.... my body knows what actual nutrition is now, and it's demanding nothing less! Junk food still tastes very good to me... but a few hours later I'm stuck in that closet bathroom. But I was good at Kroger tonight. No junk. My treats are kinda carby, but still healthy. I got the bigger bottles of BF Green Goodness and the BF Chocolate Protein Plus, another C-Boost smoothie, the Silk dark chocolate almondmilk, and I'm trying a bolthouse farms (BF) strawberry parfait breakfast smoothie since they had one there marked half off. Also got 4 singleserve Chobani strawberry greek yogurts. I still have half the big colby cheese brick from last trip. So lots of healthy noms. I'm still disgustingly fat, but healthy noms are helpful even to fatties. Clearly I just need to get off my lazy, fat ass and WORK OUT!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh shit! *hugs* Maybe you could keep a womanlies stash as money until the womanlies hit, and then you can get that month's specific cravings? That way the stuff isn't lying around squealing "Eat me! Eeeeeat Meeeeee!" for the rest of the time :p

    Ok: Never drinking Mondo stuff. I hope you're ok now! D:

    As I made the switch to eating healthier this year it's gotten easier as I lost the taste for junky foods. At first it's a struggle, then it's more appealing, then it's like "why the fuck would I eat shit when this tastes better?" When I have a cravigng I'll have what I'm craving, but the rest of the time I just don't want it. It's sooooo worth it!]

    Yuss training is only effective when you're fuelling properly! You can't out-exercise a bad diet! When your body has the right stuff going into it, it can make the most of the exercise and recover more efficiently, building nice metabolism-boosting muscle :3

    You may or may not like the video I posted today. Showing off clothes shopping. I like black, black is slimming! The leggings though: ugh. Only ever to be worn under a skirt!

    I hope you have a good weekend. Love you! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete