Pages

Friday, September 7, 2012

FUCK YOU, REALPLAYER!!

Damn it! Ok so after my Sims game glitched up for the thousandth time I decided to do something else...to play with a recording I made on my phone.
Guess what?
The phone vids will only play in that fucking "realplayer" which is a fake btw... it refuses to be real enough to cooperate with other files or programs.
I think I bitched about this horrid program before...... when my computer crashed and a bunch of files had to be transferred and "realplayer" refused to play the transferred files.
I also can't port phone vids into Windows Movie Maker.
Which means I am now without a way to record myself playing viola.
Which means no way to record adaptations of Samantha's songs... or the Rohan theme.. or anything.
I'm really pissed off at this. What cruel asshole decided my phone would use "realplayer" format? Why not something easier like an Adobe video? Fucktards like being difficult.
So... I'm open to suggestions. If all else fails I can run to my brother... but he'd want to know what I need to record and i'd like to keep the fangirling a secret from the normal members of my family ^_^

1 comment:

  1. I miss windows media player, it could play anything! I'll talk to seafood dude about where to find the player that can play anything. Will get infos for you!

    You could get a trial version of Prism, it's a piece of software that does file-type conversions. I used the trial until they had on offer where you got prism free when you bought a $2.5 game from another site. Score!

    When I have my own place with a decent veggie garden I'll introduce you to the joys of sun-warmed peapods and carrots with the green bits still on. (Just rinse the dirt off under the tap and you're ready to do a Bugs Bunny!)

    Love you so so so much. Take care up there, ok?

    <3

    ReplyDelete