Pages

Monday, September 10, 2012

want Motrin, chocolate & Sims now!

Ugh! I hate womanlies!
Back on Friday I freaked out after feeling how I had to make room for my potbelly while bending over to tie my shoes. So I did a type of keto-fast thing... only high protein & as low carb as possible. I slept most of Saturday and when I did eat it was stuff like my fave Colby cheese (like 5g protein for every 1g carbs) and dumped a bunch of Aria into my milk (got like 4 Aria cans left & they all marked this month expiration...oops!) And something else I don't remember.
That night I already had the headachy and hot feeling of transition. I've just done this so many times my body is like "oh... we're doing this again" and starts switching to etones.
I was predictably running hot all day yesterday. Rare fleeting hunger moments that were easy to ignore. Came home from work and had 2 squares of my colby cheese, and had my special k protein water during work.
It's kinda hard to sleep in ketosis tho.... you're tired, but the whole evolutionary purpose of the ketosis state is to give energy to find food. So it's a. Type of tired restlessness. It's weird. For me, anyway.
I told myself i'd do this until the womanlies started.
Guess what started this morning? Sigh.
I had one of my advantedge bars (a typical low-carber's bar) for breakfast cuz I neeeeed painkillers. Can't take motrin on an empty stomach....I can't anyway.
Brought my painkillers, my special k water and a 5 hour energy to work w me and here I am...blogging on break.
I don't really feel hungry per se... just uteruspunches and chocolate cravings as usual. The motrin helps...I can walk and can even ignore the punches most of the time.
But I definitely just want to veg out...each choccolate and play Sims (I had to delete a house & family but my game works again) and... I dunno..... I want to be even lazier than normal.

To answer an earlier question.... comments I receive and need to approve... the approval thing doesn't always load on my phone.

3 comments:

  1. *Huggles* fucking uterus punches!

    Dammit I wish I could go low-carb too. It's my main source of fuel though, and if I had to go without fruit I'd seriously stab a bitch.

    You're perfectly entitled to be lazy when dealing with womanlies. I find that the first few days of it are an amazing metabolism boos if you can keep training through. The extra oestrogen causes your body to store extra fat if you go overboard with the cravings. (Hence my one-serving-only rule for anything I crave. Sigh.)

    If work hadn't gotten in the way I would have vegged today too. Couch, blanket, hot water bottle, cat, Captain America, Thor and Iron Man 2. Only way to deal with weather like today's.

    Hmmm sounds like a site scripting error. It mustn't like phones much for some reason. Either it's a cross-platform issue or the info is simply too much for a phone to handle. Not cool!

    Love you. Hope the punching calms down soon <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always have strawberries! If I get them when they're on clearance at the Warehouse they're fruiting just in time to put on my Bday pavlova :D I love having a summer birthday. BBQs, pavlova, fruit salad and cold beer.

    I'm going to save up and get a copy of Underwood for myself for my Bday and get Mich to sign it. I don't have to computer smarts to get a Kindle emulator either :/

    Lol you can be my Craft Pimp. I need to get off my ass and knit more!

    OMG A FELLOW DELI GOON! 99% of our products are deboned, the only one I have to take a bone out of+skin is the champage ham. This shit:
    http://www.premierbeehive.co.nz/products/bulk-meats/champagne-leg-ham

    Vocal peebs could have helped me by firing up the big slicer and doing some of the easy stuff, but that one is a hairy bitch to clean. Meh, I got enough done for the monday person so she was happy.

    Lol, "disconnected morons" is upper management and corporate in a nutshell! Polly is just very, very special. She should go to produce fulltime, she will be much happier and we will be too if we get a replacement for her.

    I hope you're well. Imma sing Soft Kitty anyway.

    Soft kitty warm kitty little ball of fur. Happy kitty sleepy kitty purr purr purr.

    Love you <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have heard those ketosis type diets are really effective though despite the crappy sideeffects, probably making the womanlies worse as well. Bleh. I get the potbelly thing. that happened to me recently. A self-induced temper tantrum is generally what i end up with. Xo

    ReplyDelete